Fao the fear | Vital Football

Fao the fear

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
Are you the cabbage chucker?!

On a serious note, how do you smuggle a cabbage into a ground in this day and age?

Poor Bruce looks a broken man. A shame as I think he's a decent manager, particularly at this level. Be careful what you wish for, there's not a raft of available decent managers out there.

I note he's now been sacked. To be fair he looked a broken man last night when I saw him interviewed last night, though I think it's a short sighted decision. I think he lost his parents last year so a time away from the game will probably do him some good. He certainly won't be short of offers when he wants to return, particularly at this level.

Poor Bruce looks a broken man. A shame as I think he's a decent manager, particularly at this level. Be careful what you wish for, there's not a raft of available decent managers out there.

With the money Villa are chucking about they will happily stump up compo for a manager who isn't available. I heard they fancy Dean Smith, but they nearly appointed Henry in the summer as the new owners fancied him so it wouldn't shock me if they brought him straight in. Big Sam is available and would defo take them up too although they may not fancy his stile.

Whoever get's the Villa job should be looking for automatic promotion with the squad they have.

They should get Dean Smith, a Villa man who has done well wherever he’s gone. But I fancy they’ll go for a sexy foreign name like Ranieri, Quique Sanchez Flores or Henry.

Sad for Brucey, but he’s earned himself a nice break. Hopefully he uses his payoff to take some time off and maybe wait until summer to get back in. No doubt he’ll be showered with offers from Championship clubs whenever he’s ready to return.

I try not to be vindictive and as much as seeing someone sacked is not the best spectacle he did treat us with a lack of respect on leaving.

He'll be awreet he's a fecking millionaire for Christ sake.