FAO The Fear | Vital Football

FAO The Fear

What I do in my private life sir, is of no concern to y... oooooh, you mean the football! :lol:

Looked like we were in control for ten or so minutes, playing good football. Typical Villa, we get a goal and switch off though.

Thought you guys passed the ball around really well. You didn't look like a newly promoted team. Got to set you in good stead for the season hasn't it?

And your manager was gracious after the game as well.

Think a draw would have been fairer on you guys. Suppose one of those games, we missed a few, you missed a few, could have been any result.

Hope whoever came enjoyed the visit.

Perhaps todays game will give you an insight into some of the frustrations that occasionally go overboard on this site. Hope you enjoyed the game and hope you enjoy the hospitality of our club in the return fixture.

I do like my trip to Wigan to be fair. Always a nice ground to visit.

We're just as frustrating True Believer, the millions spent and wasted to put us in this position is quite astonishing really!

Don't know if you can confirm it or not but just been told there was trouble outside the ground, near the supporters club after the ground. Don't know if there is any truth in it but have been told a mini bus with Wigan fans was attacked. Very sad if true.

There's video footage of a scuffle which left a bloke unconscious. Wigan fans do not cover themselves in glory in that footage unfortunately.

Apparently the video footage my source has been shown show villa fans attacking a mini bus and shows a police officer assaulting a Wigan fan. I have not seen the clip myself but am reliably informed it is genuine, and is being passed to the club.