FAO Supporters Liason Officer | Vital Football

FAO Supporters Liason Officer

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
Sorry, don't know your name, but I was wondering if you could give us any info on what's going on behind the scenes. Things like Is the stadium to be renamed, when can we expect to hear about Season Tickets, are the badly faded seats being replaced or generally anything that may be of interest that's going on behind the scenes.

Thanks in anticipation ;)

Ye
It's there job to liaise with fans Sunny Jim
Yes indeed they do but only in an official capacity after anything has been officially announced,their job isn't to break stories just liase with fans after any offical announcements

Ye

Yes indeed they do but only in an official capacity after anything has been officially announced,their job isn't to break stories just liase with fans after any offical announcements

Instead of finding fault all the time why dont you make some worthwhile contribution to the site

Instead of finding fault all the time why dont you make some worthwhile contribution to the site
So stating facts is actually finding fault?Very strange world you live in

So you think demanding the SLO's tell you what is going on privately at the club is a "worthwhile contribution to the site" do you.

So you think demanding the SLO's tell you what is going on privately at the club is a "worthwhile contribution to the site" do you.

Not sure if I DEMANDED anything
"I was wondering if you could give us any info on what's going on behind the scenes." was what I said. Seems like people are having a go at me for asking a simple question. If it's not within the remit of the SLO I'm sure they would politely let us know, don't know what the fuss is all about.

The Supporter Liaison Officers’ (SLOs) role is to provide Wigan Athletic Supporters a direct link into the football club, allowing fans to put their thoughts and views across on any subject they wish.

Jason and Ian can be contacted by any supporter of Wigan Athletic, to discuss any concerns or ideas regarding the stadium, tickets, away travel, match day entertainment, stewarding, policing, the media, or just about anything else that supporters may have an issue with.

They hold regular meetings with the Wigan Athletic management, the club's Security Officers and the various online unofficial supporters groups; this will enable the club to hear all views before any decisions are made.

https://wiganathletic.com/fans/supporter-liaison-officers/

Sorry, don't know your name, but I was wondering if you could give us any info on what's going on behind the scenes. Things like Is the stadium to be renamed, when can we expect to hear about Season Tickets, are the badly faded seats being replaced or generally anything that may be of interest that's going on behind the scenes.

Thanks in anticipation ;)

There is a dedicated thread on Cockney Latic where you can ask specific questions.
Its not that busy, but they usually get back to you.
I suppose the more questions that are asked, the busier it will get.
I use both sites, and I think a bit of healthy competition does no one any harm.

https://www.cockneylatic.co.uk/mess...a-gripe-or-suggestion-for-wigan-athletic-slo/

Hopefully this will be up & running very soon so we don't have to "beg" for news. When was the last time we heard from the SLOs without prompting? They surely can't be on furlough ;););)
Screenshot 2021-06-06 130227.png