FAO Nobby | Page 3 | Vital Football

FAO Nobby

Well said Bromley. I really do not understand the animosity towards Ashley Banjo. If people feel that this incredibly sad incident warrants a dance, why don't they do one themselves?
I don't really understand yours or Bromleys obsession with comments against Banjo when no one on here has made any against him. I quoted a comment made to me by a member of the public. No one on here has made any adverse comments about him and there has been no animosity as far as I can see.
I only mentioned the chap's comment as it tied in with an earlier post.
I think the general point is that those who care will mourn the loss of a friend/colleague/family member with dignity and class. There will be no riots, political statements or TV performances as the man and his position will be shown respect.

Last edited:
Off you go then. Have a chat with Banjo. I reckon he'd be up for it. You can volunteer to join in and play the police officer. Better still simply get together with ST and 3x6 and do your own dance...I am sure VG will muck in with you. Be proactive and show the world how much this incident means to you
Not sure if the relevance of this post as a reply to mine which speaks of future employment. Are you suggesting I get a job as a dancer??🤔

I don't really understand yours or Bromleys obsession with comments against Banjo when no one on here has made any against him. I quoted a comment made to me by a member of the public. No one on here has made any adverse comments about him and there has been no animosity as far as I can see.
I only mentioned the chap's comment as it tied in with an earlier post.
I think the general point is that those who care will mourn the loss of a friend/colleague/family member with dignity and class. There will be no riots, political statements or TV performances as the man and his position will be shown respect.
Not aimed at you at all, but it has been mentioned by at least one person, and by the guy you mentioned. On a lot of other social media too. I just don't understand why this is mentioned so much. I, in the main, agree with regards to your comments with regards to riots/political statements/tv performances, but the criticism of Banjo, imo, has distasteful undercurrents and is another trick to create division and hatred. As for your goodself, I take my hat off to you, and the vast majority of the "old bill", how you all cope with some of the crap you see and have to deal with beats me. Fingers crossed you have a trouble free last year and get to deal with the somali pirates after. Stay safe