FAO Moderators | Vital Football

FAO Moderators

Can you tell me how to add a Separate section (ie off topic ) to a forum I am a moderator on?

We already have an Off-Topic section. People just do not use it!

If you click on Vital Sheffield United at the top of the page, it will take you to a list of all the boards; Up The Blades, Off-Topic, and Vital Blades Prediction League.

We already have an Off-Topic section. People just do not use it!

If you click on Vital Sheffield United at the top of the page, it will take you to a list of all the boards; Up The Blades, Off-Topic, and Vital Blades Prediction League.
Think CJJ's asking for technical advice as to how to do that on another forum which he moderates on.

I have been a moderator on a few forums and in every case only the main Admin (usually the owner) of a forum can add new sections

I have been a moderator on a few forums and in every case only the main Admin (usually the owner) of a forum can add new sections
That is correct Biri although Admin can usually give a moderator privileges to modify a forum

Ask Jeremy Corbyn?
I did think of asking your man Bozo the Clown actually! He knows everything!!(Or thinks he does) He even knows more than the Scientific Expert advisors that said we needed a complete lockdown three weeks ago and reiterated it again today. Experts predicting 85,000 will die if things ain’t altered quickly. 24,000 new cases daily.

Sorry. As some people have mentioned, only editors can add additional boards. It also depends on which message board you are using. In VitalBlades case I have to seek permission from VitalFootball HQ.

Best off to ask the boards main owner for further advice.

I did think of asking your man Bozo the Clown actually! He knows everything!!(Or thinks he does) He even knows more than the Scientific Expert advisors that said we needed a complete lockdown three weeks ago and reiterated it again today. Experts predicting 85,000 will die if things ain’t altered quickly. 24,000 new cases daily.

1000 experts, 1000 opinions. Only one guy having to make decisions for real. What did the last lockdown do by the way, We were locked down for three months, did the virus die out then..? Lets see what the Welsh debacle does, then tell us how wrong we've got it.

Yes. Let's deflect from a vile anti semite, a racist and the worst Labour leader since the war criminal.

Not a very good effort from the Charge of RIGHT Brigade. Your mans a full blown clown and yo know it.

Attachments

• F532088E-1BA6-43AF-AA1F-2F1D2552759E.jpeg
    F532088E-1BA6-43AF-AA1F-2F1D2552759E.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0