FAO Moderators | Page 3 | Vital Football

FAO Moderators

It’s a standing joke that the rules are so ambiguous that people don’t know what or what not to do. A lot of those ignoring the rules are full of ale due to pubs being open. Even the most staunchest of Right Brigade must admit that when Johnson introduced his traffic light system to allow the pubs to stay open until Ten was a complete joke. Do drinkers only get intoxicated after Ten? What a mess!! Incompetence at its heigh!!!
There will always be anomalies and people will always find loopholes and inconsistencies. That's why laws have to go through the full parliamentary procedure, to iron out all those issues. A lot of this has had to be done without such checks and balances.

What I can sat with absolute 100% certainty is thaat the longer people stay in a pub the less inhibited they become and the10.00 pm curfew was a compromise for the 'average' person. and for the business.Making rules for what you see as the average, normal, rational individual goes out of the window when you get nearer the extremes and no one wants to obey

That's why I re-iterate that it's impossible to get blanket agreement for ANY strictures and that's why , unless most of the population realise there is a greater good, care about a greater good, don't jump on every civil liberties bandwagon and stop behavinglike prats there will be no end without a vaccine- and, when there is, then you'll have the millions refusing a vaccine becasue.... well becasue of any reason that social media makes trendy and gains the traction to become another bandwagon.

Another 100% certainty is that it's all those who can't/won't/don't stick to the rules are why we are now having to go into lockdown again and, unfortunately, no politician will stand up and say that

You can't legislate for the extremes.

Where are the charts? Everything I look at says they are rising....hence the new lockdown
Saw some earlier today on twitter they’ve tried to stave off lockdown to save money and the economy they would have been better locking down last week during half term it would have had much more effect this will impact into the new yr now

There will always be anomalies and people will always find loopholes and inconsistencies. That's why laws have to go through the full parliamentary procedure, to iron out all those issues. A lot of this has had to be done without such checks and balances.

What I can sat with absolute 100% certainty is thaat the longer people stay in a pub the less inhibited they become and the10.00 pm curfew was a compromise for the 'average' person. and for the business.Making rules for what you see as the average, normal, rational individual goes out of the window when you get nearer the extremes and no one wants to obey

That's why I re-iterate that it's impossible to get blanket agreement for ANY strictures and that's why , unless most of the population realise there is a greater good, care about a greater good, don't jump on every civil liberties bandwagon and stop behavinglike prats there will be no end without a vaccine- and, when there is, then you'll have the millions refusing a vaccine becasue.... well becasue of any reason that social media makes trendy and gains the traction to become another bandwagon.

Another 100% certainty is that it's all those who can't/won't/don't stick to the rules are why we are now having to go into lockdown again and, unfortunately, no politician will stand up and say that

:agree: :clap:

Stop posting common sense. You're upsetting the "let's slate our Government because I belong to the self entitled moral high ground occupants" who wouldn't know reality if they fell in a vat of it.

Saw some earlier today on twitter they’ve tried to stave off lockdown to save money and the economy they would have been better locking down last week during half term it would have had much more effect this will impact into the new yr now

Thats the basic problem. Theres 1000 experts with 1000 opinions, all with a set of charts to show that they've got it right and everyone else is wrong. And for each expert there is a group of people who believe their theory to the exclusion of all others.

No-one in the media seems to care that similar countries are doing far worse than we are, and the left is trying to play party political games with it. What a situation...

Thats the basic problem. Theres 1000 experts with 1000 opinions, all with a set of charts to show that they've got it right and everyone else is wrong. And for each expert there is a group of people who believe their theory to the exclusion of all others.

No-one in the media seems to care that similar countries are doing far worse than we are, and the left is trying to play party political games with it. What a situation...
Noticeable in last night's reports that the previously untouchable, wondrous German way of dealing with it was not mentioned when the list of countries back in lockdown was recited.

In all of this it isn't the government passing on the virus it is the people. Some of these same people are buggering up the T&T and not complying or refusing to reply.

If this vrus killed the 20-29 year olds it would be done.

In all of this it isn't the government passing on the virus it is the people. Some of these same people are buggering up the T&T and not complying or refusing to reply.

If this vrus killed the 20-29 year olds it would be done.
You hear of so many people openly stating that they don't fill in the corrrect details when asked .
What have they got to be afraid of or do they think they are showing their anarchic,look at me 'I'm a real rebel' tendencies to show they are so,so smart and be in with the gang?

Do you live in a cave with no access to what's happening everywhere else? Do you think for one moment anywhere else is doing the slightest bit better?
And don't cite stupid examples like New Zealand, a window licker could have sorted their situation. Australia a different issue. Complete bollox of it and they've enough space to give everyone the equivalent of The Peak District to live unaffected.
The REALITY is we have WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE living on a small lump of rock so it's no surprise we are struggling. France, Spain and Italy have much smaller populations but have contrived to royally screw up. The Czech Republic has the worst figures in the world based on the size of their population.

In short there is absolutely no "right" way. I sure as hell don't know what the answer is which is why I don't snipe or come on all clever.

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and must of them are full of s*it.
You should probably spend more time finding the answer to the likely further decimation of your party thanks to the Jew hater and his cohorts of anti semites. Even eminent trade union leaders think your shower are going to get flushed down the pan and Stammer with the personality of fossilised amoeba ain't saving them.
Do you live in a cave with no access to what's happening everywhere else? Do you think for one moment anywhere else is doing the slightest bit better?
And don't cite stupid examples like New Zealand, a window licker could have sorted their situation. Australia a different issue. Complete bollox of it and they've enough space to give everyone the equivalent of The Peak District to live unaffected.
The REALITY is we have WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE living on a small lump of rock so it's no surprise we are struggling. France, Spain and Italy have much smaller populations but have contrived to royally screw up. The Czech Republic has the worst figures in the world based on the size of their population.

In short there is absolutely no "right" way. I sure as hell don't know what the answer is which is why I don't snipe or come on all clever.

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and must of them are full of s*it.
You should probably spend more time finding the answer to the likely further decimation of your party thanks to the Jew hater and his cohorts of anti semites. Even eminent trade union leaders think your shower are going to get flushed down the pan and Stammer with the personality of fossilised amoeba ain't saving them.
. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, You’re an obsessed Stalker!!! I start a thread asking if anyone knew how to add a separate of topic section on a site. Fair question I would have thought! Your reply on number 2 post was a tad childish. Then your fellow member of the Right Brigade posted number 3 post another childish remark. You again then became Sarcastic (which is a trait of yours) on number 6 post questioning my understandIng of the English Language. Number 37 post you again become insulting. I‘m no Neanderthal and I don’t live in a cave. You should try posting without trying to Bully or insult people who have different views to you. It’s called bigotry I believe!!! 1604236720266.jpeg

. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, You’re an obsessed Stalker!!! I start a thread asking if anyone knew how to add a separate of topic section on a site. Fair question I would have thought! Your reply on number 2 post was a tad childish. Then your fellow member of the Right Brigade posted number 3 post another childish remark. You again then became Sarcastic (which is a trait of yours) on number 6 post questioning my understandIng of the English Language. Number 37 post you again become insulting. I‘m no Neanderthal and I don’t live in a cave. You should try posting without trying to Bully or insult people who have different views to you. It’s called bigotry I believe!!! View attachment 43297

I was having a joke suggesting you ask Corbyn. You have absolutely no sense of humour.
You started the mud slinging which is actually very funny when your dwarf heroine Widow Krankie has introduced 5 tiers and you slate Johnson for 3. I'll bet you she follows us to full lockdown within a fortnight.
Turns out Johnson has it as right as could be expected and our government have followed the medical advice better than anyone else( Sky News).

You never respond to posts but rather deflect and make pathetic accusations. Grow up and stop acting like some abused victim it's pathetic in someone your age.
Not surprised though. Typical of the left. Whine whine whine.
You should support the pigs.

Your reply just proves my point!!! Thank you!!! The Corbyn remark was a poor sarcastic Skit not a joke. Not to mention the two Syllable jibe. You Can’t reply to threads without using skits, sarcasm, bigotry, personal insults and trying to patronise and Bully other posters that have different views to you. 👎

Last edited:
Your reply just proves my point!!! Thank you!!! The Corbyn remark was a poor sarcastic Skit not a joke. Not to mention the two Syllable jibe. You Can’t reply to threads without using skits, sarcasm, bigotry, personal insults and trying to patronise and Bully other posters that have different views to you. 👎

God you're a sad boring git.
Get a life.

Great to see the fantastic management of Coronaviruus in Frogland eh.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54845985

We all sit arguing and taking pot shots at politicians. We should have done this we should have done that. The I would have done it this way brigade who always pop their heads up after the event. The world is full of them, normally people who could not make a decision to save their lifes. Meanwhile and quietly Chinese manufacturing is in full swing and the majority still want to buy the cheapest rather than support UK manufacturing. Time to wake up and buy British and remember where this virus came from. We need to stick together and not follow the fractured example of the USA.

Last edited: