FAO Moderators | Page 2 | Vital Football

FAO Moderators

She’s what you call a LEADER not like the follower we have as PM. Useless incompetent clown🤭😘
She's doing so well with education and the NHS up there.
I sincerely hope she is successful in her quest to get independence.We'll see what sort of leader she is then.
BTW- Independent= no money from elsewhere i.e England.

Its like history is repeating itself.
In March, the government was trying to slow rather than stop the virus. Then modelling said huge numbers of people would die and we ended up in lockdown.
A key difference this time is the government's science advisers called for a circuit-breaker six weeks ago.
The price of delay is cases are higher and we have missed the boat for doing it at the same time as school holidays for extra impact. It means we may have to lockdown for longer.

The only reason that I would have liked to go into lockdown earlier, was that we could have avoided the last 6 weeks of Premier League nightmare :eek:

Its like history is repeating itself.
In March, the government was trying to slow rather than stop the virus. Then modelling said huge numbers of people would die and we ended up in lockdown.
A key difference this time is the government's science advisers called for a circuit-breaker six weeks ago.
The price of delay is cases are higher and we have missed the boat for doing it at the same time as school holidays for extra impact. It means we may have to lockdown for longer.
CJJ I dont think any circuit breaker/lockdown/partial lockdown will help. It will only delay it but, whilst we have those that,somehow, don't, or don't want to, believe it even exists or is agreat conspiracy (aimed to do what exactly) and carry on as normal, as they want, then it will continue to spread.

It's either martial law with enforceale punishment for transgressors or learn to live with it,sensibly, until there's a vaccine.

It's happening all over Europe and, if you can't control the people, then it will continue.

1000 experts, 1000 opinions. Only one guy having to make decisions for real. What did the last lockdown do by the way, We were locked down for three months, did the virus die out then..? Lets see what the Welsh debacle does, then tell us how wrong we've got it.
Hancocks views on the first lockdown.
Speaking at the Downing Street briefing, Health Secretary Matt Hancock also revealed a third piece of positive news - that the number of people currently being treated in hospital for coronavirus has dropped below 5,000. At its peak, on 12 April, the number of patients in hospital was 20,699.
Mr Hancock said the figures were "pointing in the right direction", adding: "The plan is working."
"Infections are falling, the NHS is restoring and the virus is in retreat," he said.
"A month ago around one in 400 people had the virus, now it's about one in 1,700 - and this means that tomorrow the prime minister will be able to set out the next steps in our plan to ease the national lockdown."

Speaking to a couple of customers who work at the NGH one on the COVID wards both have confirmed it’s worse than last time and we are nearly up to capacity already it’s no hoax it is happening the government bending figures to suit agendas again if it carries on we will be over run in this area

CJJ I dont think any circuit breaker/lockdown/partial lockdown will help. It will only delay it but, whilst we have those that,somehow, don't, or don't want to, believe it even exists or is agreat conspiracy (aimed to do what exactly) and carry on as normal, as they want, then it will continue to spread.

It's either martial law with enforceale punishment for transgressors or learn to live with it,sensibly, until there's a vaccine.

It's happening all over Europe and, if you can't control the people, then it will continue.
The end of your second paragraph is my answer. That’s why it’s worth it!!

Its not a joke - I do not want to go back into lockdown - sadly the inability of our population to have the discipline needed to deal with the virus makes it necessary
Speaking to a couple of customers who work at the NGH one on the COVID wards both have confirmed it’s worse than last time and we are nearly up to capacity already it’s no hoax it is happening the government bending figures to suit agendas again if it carries on we will be over run in this area
Correct!! Figure Fiddling!!! Who would have thought it!!

The end of your second paragraph is my answer. That’s why it’s worth it!!
The flaw with that though CJJ is, as we have seen since the start of this issue, there are so many who won't be sensible and obey rules set up for the greater good. God knows why? Selfish or stupid, there's no discrimination and it's widespread across the population

what figures are they bending bully?

what figures are they bending bully?
I’ve seen charts saying the figures are falling but everyone I speak to who is on the front line are telling me different,tbh aya I didn’t believe it and thought it was just hype and scaremongering but a number of people have told me different who know people on the front line but what tipped the balance was the 2 on my round that I know both are nurses very level headed and as you would expect nice people not ones I’d say are prone to over exaggeration

Correct!! Figure Fiddling!!! Who would have thought it!!

Do you live in a cave with no access to what's happening everywhere else? Do you think for one moment anywhere else is doing the slightest bit better?
And don't cite stupid examples like New Zealand, a window licker could have sorted their situation. Australia a different issue. Complete bollox of it and they've enough space to give everyone the equivalent of The Peak District to live unaffected.
The REALITY is we have WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE living on a small lump of rock so it's no surprise we are struggling. France, Spain and Italy have much smaller populations but have contrived to royally screw up. The Czech Republic has the worst figures in the world based on the size of their population.

In short there is absolutely no "right" way. I sure as hell don't know what the answer is which is why I don't snipe or come on all clever.

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and must of them are full of s*it.
You should probably spend more time finding the answer to the likely further decimation of your party thanks to the Jew hater and his cohorts of anti semites. Even eminent trade union leaders think your shower are going to get flushed down the pan and Stammer with the personality of fossilised amoeba ain't saving them.

The flaw with that though CJJ is, as we have seen since the start of this issue, there are so many who won't be sensible and obey rules set up for the greater good. God knows why? Selfish or stupid, there's no discrimination and it's widespread across the population
It’s a standing joke that the rules are so ambiguous that people don’t know what or what not to do. A lot of those ignoring the rules are full of ale due to pubs being open. Even the most staunchest of Right Brigade must admit that when Johnson introduced his traffic light system to allow the pubs to stay open until Ten was a complete joke. Do drinkers only get intoxicated after Ten? What a mess!! Incompetence at its heigh!!!

I’ve seen charts saying the figures are falling but everyone I speak to who is on the front line are telling me different,tbh aya I didn’t believe it and thought it was just hype and scaremongering but a number of people have told me different who know people on the front line but what tipped the balance was the 2 on my round that I know both are nurses very level headed and as you would expect nice people not ones I’d say are prone to over exaggeration

Where are the charts? Everything I look at says they are rising....hence the new lockdown