Fao Liam or Russell or Ground manager! 20 More Seats to sell! | Vital Football

Fao Liam or Russell or Ground manager! 20 More Seats to sell!

R

redimps1

With our fantastic attendances and demand i cannot believe that there are still areas for more seats.
If you look from the coop there are quite clearly on the left hand side of the Selenity stand about 20 seat spaces of 2seats 10 high ( see rhs of Selentity)to put back in and therefore sell.
Has anybody spotted this ? Not many seats i admit but it is there to be put in!

Perhaps those seats have been sold. Some can’t make every game but have a season ticket so seat sold as far as the club are concerned. Personal choice if they wish to offer it up for buy back. Email direct those you mention in the title of your thread you may get a swifter response.

There not physically there! They have been taken out several years ago and never been put back (never needed to be!).
Look to the Lhs of the Selenity !!!

1524141282031.png

Do you you mean in the bottom left hand corner as you look at it next to the stairs, their are 5 rows of two missing have been for years

Those seats were removed to replace broken seats in the Co-op Stand. I'm sure new seats will be put in before the start of next season.

Those seats were removed to replace broken seats in the Co-op Stand. I'm sure new seats will be put in before the start of next season.
Did seats get physically removed for the tv gantry? Were these put aside for spare or dumped?

Redimps1.....there are a number of changes currently being considered that will increase the number of seats available to supporters for the coming season. Hopefully we will need all the seats we can muster!

Sent Liam Scully an email yesterday and got a very polite reply this morning to say this seat replacements in the Selenity stand is on the agenda for the summer. (Thats ground capacity up 10+ for next season).