FAO Liam and Clive | Page 9 | Vital Football

FAO Liam and Clive

Wonder if Liam and Clive are still with this thread !? Used to be a sweet shop, long since demolished, in Broadgate adjacent to what was the 'new' then ( 1960's ) telephone exchange, sold bon bons ? toffee covered in sugary white powder, not good for the teeth ! Would come with a health warning today.

I recall part of a filling that came out attached to pink bonbon* (at least that was the colour when it went in).

* not to be confused with fruit bonbons which were equally delicious, but glazed on the outside, with molten fruit glue on the inside.

Texan bar was my favourite... and the Orange Club is the Champion of biscuits... Refreshers (the roll of sweets or the chew with the sherbert in the middle) were both unbeatable.

I almost never agree with you, but if safe and possible, yes. Can it be done?

I would think that if one believes what one read in the press/tv , and new social media restrictions being talked about in England , could this mean a further delay in people being allowed to attend sports games ???

I would think that if one believes what one read in the press/tv , and new social media restrictions being talked about in England , could this mean a further delay in people being allowed to attend sports games ???

Here in Norwich, infection rates are very low, and they have 1000 fans inside Carrow Road today v Preston .... no reason why The Imps can't do the same v Charlton next Sunday surely?

Here in Norwich, infection rates are very low, and they have 1000 fans inside Carrow Road today v Preston .... no reason why The Imps can't do the same v Charlton next Sunday surely?

oh i agree with you , and i really hope it works , however seem Johnston is considering this weekend action to be announced for the whole country during next week with enhanced social distancing a priority Hospitality has been mentioned , but he also hasn't ruled out "stay at home" again . But scaremongering as per the BBC maybe his ploy . who knows ??

But as i sit here on an island waiting to go to the beach , i hope its all media hype :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: