FAO Liam and Clive | Page 2 | Vital Football

FAO Liam and Clive

...and how does that work for exiles? ...is there a tablet/web app?

If its on Sky there will be dodgy stream on the internet. And with it being a club loads of people want to watch...........like Liverpool then there will be masses of these streams. It might even be on some channels overseas as well. Lincoln v Ipswich was remember..............GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

Think if it's on sky it can't be on iFollow.
Thursday for the Liverpool game and Sunday for the Charlton game would be good news for me, working all day Saturday and until lunchtime Sunday.
Sky are showing 4 ties per round

Third: demand that the FA make this a pilot game and let some fans in, it’s an absolute travesty that it’ll be behind closed doors.

Fourth: You have had to have a season ticket longer than 3 seasons to qualify. Dont include fans who live outside Lincoln, they shouldn't be travelling anyway, dont include anyone aged 5 to 16 cos they've got to get up for school the next day and dont let anyone in aged 18 to 40 cos they've probably been in the pub not social distancing........now, is there anyone else I can get rid of to guarantee a ticket!

Fourth: You have had to have a season ticket longer than 3 seasons to qualify. Dont include fans who live outside Lincoln, they shouldn't be travelling anyway, dont include anyone aged 5 to 16 cos they've got to get up for school the next day and dont let anyone in aged 18 to 40 cos they've probably been in the pub not social distancing........now, is there anyone else I can get rid of to guarantee a ticket!

Tory votets? I mean, c'mon, anyone who supports the worst leader and government in history definitely doesn't deserver a ticket. 😉

And Hully, the Brexit voting cock.

From LFC forums, whoever Liverpool play it seems Sky had already decided to screen the game so it looks like it will be Thursday on Sky.

Any chance you know how an American can view that match? It seems as though they're UK only and my vpns weren't working well today. I know Villa v Burton was on ESPN+ today.