Fao: Jom. re: ice. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fao: Jom. re: ice.

Cornelius_Smiff - 18/11/2015 15:05

A Daily Mail article the font of all wisdom? Now I've seen it all.

I know Cornelius yet they quoted a Government Minister :14: you saying they made her comments up or that Cretin Davey was correct ?

I see like ITTO you attack the messenger but as yet unlike him you dont rely on Official statements :19:

Shamefull the Daily Mail if only they were as accurate as the Guardian eh ? :19: :19: :19:

As much as I 'enjoy' such debates, I'm glad the football starts again this weekend.... can't wait until the next international or fixtures break.

Our Kids Dad - 18/11/2015 16:06

As much as I 'enjoy' such debates, I'm glad the football starts again this weekend.... can't wait until the next international or fixtures break.

Any thoughts on these or other current topics?

:19: :19: :19: :19: Hey we are doing OK at Cricket and be fair Off topic has never been so busy

You know what we have vastly differing views but I bet most would get on if they actually met.

or

:13:

Calvin Plummer - 18/11/2015 16:26

Any thoughts on these or other current topics?

Yep, I have plenty - but prefer not to share them.... not for anything other than I think this role is better with me not backing one side nor the other.

MrsBrownsBoys - 18/11/2015 16:31

:19: :19: :19: :19: Hey we are doing OK at Cricket and be fair Off topic has never been so busy

You know what we have vastly differing views but I bet most would get on if they actually met.

or

:13:

Indeed... which is why it frustrates me so much - when the petty arguments escalate the way they do!

Some would say that I am very opinionated, certainly after or even without a drink or 2, but I choose to stifle my views on the premise that my role on Vital should be as impartial as possible.

This is not easy and more often than not, once I've typed a post - I make sure that I read it before submitting.

So we all need to agree, or if we don't agree be very nice how we put and apologetic for stepping on the proverbial toes?