FAO jokerman | Vital Football

FAO jokerman

Love your new picture.

Here are some more. These have all been lived in!
https://www.travellerhomes.co.uk/?gallery=350

Some absolute Beauties there, especially the RM's and RT's, although all oil buses as they used to be called.

It struck me the other day that you and VG are the only two on here who could carry on an intelligent conversation about caravans with each other!!! I swear there's a pattern in the universe. We just haven't tied it down yet 😀

Some absolute Beauties there, especially the RM's and RT's, although all oil buses as they used to be called.

It struck me the other day that you and VG are the only two on here who could carry on an intelligent conversation about caravans with each other!!! I swear there's a pattern in the universe. We just haven't tied it down yet 😀

Lol, I thought it was defecating in a field exchange that was the great leveller! What does val know about caravans?!

Definitely is a pattern in the universe. It's called chaos. There is a natural beauty and order in chaos. It is evident in nature all over the place. You only need to open your eyes to see it!

With regard to the buses, there used to be loads of them on the road but nowadays there are less and less. My mate still lives in his Dominant but he is far more restricted as to where he can park up, purely because of the size of his home and the fact that finding sites is harder and harder. Do love an old bus though.

There is a lurker on this board, who has noticed that bus and can identify it. He knows who he is!