FAO IBF | Page 2 | Vital Football

FAO IBF

Beats first choice in L2 I suppose. Are you saying he is a bad keeper? Someone has to be third choice.
Really ? You would rather be sat in the stands every week rather than playing ? He’s 27/8 now it’s a short career I know where I’d rather be
3rd choice should be an up and coming keeper starting out on his career not someone halfway through it. I can only guess he’s not that good as I can’t remember seeing him but the situation speaks volumes imo

Really ? You would rather be sat in the stands every week rather than playing ? He’s 27/8 now it’s a short career I know where I’d rather be
3rd choice should be an up and coming keeper starting out on his career not someone halfway through it. I can only guess he’s not that good as I can’t remember seeing him but the situation speaks volumes imo

I was thinking the same yesterday.

He's 25 now. If he isn't at least second choice by now then he'll struggle to be first place at SUFC. He's been linked with a loan move to Scotland which, I would imagine United can pay him more than most of these clubs.

For his own career, you would think that he would try and get a move to L2 and find a #1 spot there.

I'm not saying he isn't good enough for us buy he hasn't exactly been given an opportunity to show it either

Depends if I had a family to feed Bully.

Hes played 28 games in his entire career let’s say it started at 18 that’s 4 (four) games per yr

And he appears to be quite injury prone having had 2 loan spells cut short by injuries

You don't listen, it would depend if I had a family to support Bully. If not then no mate.

Maybe he has a slightly different perspective - he could easily just be working on building sites instead for example.

It's a good, comfortable living at his boyhood club (I think?).

But if he wants to extend his career in football after retirement it would be a good idea if he went out and got more experience playing.

I'm sure he could be a good GK coach though, because that's what he basically does now I guess - just help the other keepers.

Then I agree he's here for the money. Funny I did the same at work before I retired Bully. I still say we need a good 3rd choice keeper though.
I did it when the kids were young but when they left I took a big drop in money to do something i wanted to do and it was best decision I made
health and happiness over wealth everyday (when you can afford it but even in hindsight I’d still say the same I wish I’d done it much earlier in my life)

Maybe he has a slightly different perspective - he could easily just be working on building sites instead for example.

It's a good, comfortable living at his boyhood club (I think?).

But if he wants to extend his career in football after retirement it would be a good idea if he went out and got more experience playing.

I'm sure he could be a good GK coach though, because that's what he basically does now I guess - just help the other keepers.
Think it’s fair to say he could get a job further down the pyramid without actually having to resort to working for a living