Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Farmer, apologies if this has been asked already. Was the intention always to seed two pitches and turf one, or is the turf due to the short time scale before pre-season training?

Farmer, apologies if this has been asked already. Was the intention always to seed two pitches and turf one, or is the turf due to the short time scale before pre-season training?
Not a problem to answer. Dealing with the weather, as I have to daily, you always have to have a plan B up your sleeve. Our plan B was turfing which was in the original plan if needed. That was decided to implement a few weeks ago.

Not a problem to answer. Dealing with the weather, as I have to daily, you always have to have a plan B up your sleeve. Our plan B was turfing which was in the original plan if needed. That was decided to implement a few weeks ago.

Is seeding better than turfing, or vice versa? Or no real difference?

Great to see everything going so well up there! Can i ask whats happening about changing rooms etc for them?permanent or temporary?

Is seeding better than turfing, or vice versa? Or no real difference?
As long as the turf is grown from the same seed there is no difference in the end. Turf is more costly but on he other hand is more imstant. So one trade off but gives a benefit.

Great to see everything going so well up there! Can i ask whats happening about changing rooms etc for them?permanent or temporary?
Until the building is finished the lads will be using all the facilities 2 minutes away at the Bishop Burton-Riseholme showground campus. As the youth academy is now based there full time it makes good sense.

Until the building is finished the lads will be using all the facilities 2 minutes away at the Bishop Burton-Riseholme showground campus. As the youth academy is now based there full time it makes good sense.
Excellent!
Do you know if Danny have brought any potential signings/players up there to have a look yet?

Did wonder where they getting changed etc until its built, wonder if they'd get changed in their cars like Sunday league players until they were done lol!