Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 24 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

With all the excitement of league position, important games ahead and potential transfers, the training facility was virtually off my radar. Anyway, before the Grimsby game I went and had a look. The pitches look superb, the building had come along quite a lot, but the car park and other areas still resembled a building site.

Have things stopped? We enjoyed your updates and photographs Farmer Imp, they provided a fantastic insight during 2018. So two months on how about another one, also, when is final completion expected?

Did Liam indicate a phase 2 of the training ground? This could be either sort the car parking areas out etc, or are we looking at extending the facility?

With all the excitement of league position, important games ahead and potential transfers, the training facility was virtually off my radar. Anyway, before the Grimsby game I went and had a look. The pitches look superb, the building had come along quite a lot, but the car park and other areas still resembled a building site.

Have things stopped? We enjoyed your updates and photographs Farmer Imp, they provided a fantastic insight during 2018. So two months on how about another one, also, when is final completion expected?

Work has only stopped on outside areas which involve moving soil so the new entrance will commence when the weather picks up in the spring, same goes for finishing off the car park. Paths round the building were concreted before Christmas.

A hedge is going to be planted on the eastern edge to form a boundary between the training ground and the existing arable field. This must be done before mid March.

Hope it’s not true but have been told that there are problems with the pitches due to faults with the drainage.......and also problems with the electricity supply.

Are there any reasons why some of the work on the training ground have not yet been completed as I went past the training ground last week and the areas around the buildings etc still appear to be unfinished.

Are there any reasons why some of the work on the training ground have not yet been completed as I went past the training ground last week and the areas around the buildings etc still appear to be unfinished.
I can't imagine winter is the best time to be doing groundwork such as tarmacking etc.