Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 22 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Chrome, will that make a difference ? any help appreciated !

Does it come up with a message about Google analytics when you press on it? If so just click the OK button and it should work. I am on Explorer and it works fine for me!

Thanks everybody, will give it a go again. When I click on the arrow button in the centre of the picture nothing happens.

We are really suffering from chafer bugs down the road in Welton. The little blighters eat the roots of your grass and then birds come along , pull up the grass and eat the bugs. My lawn and most of my neighbour's lawns are ruined. Just wondering what the heck they would do up at the training ground if this started happening to Danny's lovely pitches? I'm told you can't spray against them anymore because of the effects on bees.

We are really suffering from chafer bugs down the road in Welton. The little blighters eat the roots of your grass and then birds come along , pull up the grass and eat the bugs. My lawn and most of my neighbour's lawns are ruined. Just wondering what the heck they would do up at the training ground if this started happening to Danny's lovely pitches? I'm told you can't spray against them anymore because of the effects on bees.

Traps can be very effective in the summer, when they fly about.

My mate's lawn in Nettleham looks like the Somme.

The only insecticide’s we have recently been banned from using (and reportedly harmful to bees but that’s in dispute) are neonicitinoids, these are seed treatments, not sprays. Leave it with me, I’ll be back when I’ve done some digging, not as deep as your bugs though! ?