Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 21 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Where did you see that? Have i missed it in the programme?
When we went for a look round November was the quoted time for the main building completion however todate the official opening invite has yet to be emailed from the club.

It was on the LCFC site, sure your invite will arrive in plenty of time !
UTI.

Andrew, sincere thanks for the updates throughout. There are some things the fans do better than the club.

Always amazes me how engineers and builders (bona fide ones, that is) create great things out of what looks like rubble.

Looks like we're on the final stretch now.

If we for arguements sake had anot lucrative cup run, will NC/DC want to add anything else?
I wonder if there is scope for an extension to put in a physio/medical centre containing things like permanent cryo chamber and hydro therapy pool or whether the costs outweigh the benefits of things like that.

I wonder if there is scope for an extension to put in a physio/medical centre containing things like permanent cryo chamber and hydro therapy pool or whether the costs outweigh the benefits of things like that.
There is certainly room to add to the main building!

I still cannot believe we have such a fantastic purpose built training ground.

I have to keep pinching myself to keep realising that this is Lincoln City we are talking about here. Our club that has always had to make do and mend. Not anymore this truly is a remarkable time both on and off the pitch!