Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 20 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Thanks Andrew, the grass looks great. Considering the trials of the summer heatwave, that is some achievement.

that grass looks absolutely lush.

i see there's a podium tower on the halfway line.
for wing commander cowley to check the troops are all in line [or for baywatch duties )) ]
i hope he is getting one of these at sincil bank too. would be hilarious.

Have there been any fans days there yet or will they be upon completion?
Great effort from all concerned ?
Went last week for a bond holders tour! Pitches looking excellent and main building going up well but month away from being finished.Everything being done to a very good championship level we were told.Groundsmen loving his job .NC getting ideas from Bayern Munich for it! Pitches 1 and 2 slightly bigger than sincil bank ,3 will be used to replicate away piches size!He wouldnt say the grass length he would have to shoot me first.Pitches are 100% grass done by johnsons of saxilby who provide grass/ seed for Wembley /Aston Villa.
Another snippet was players are now in by 9am for breakfast.They also have to do a sleep analysis app/form by 9am each day.
Security also there now especially at night.

Went last week for a bond holders tour! Pitches looking excellent and main building going up well but month away from being finished.Everything being done to a very good championship level we were told.Groundsmen loving his job .NC getting ideas from Bayern Munich for it! Pitches 1 and 2 slightly bigger than sincil bank ,3 will be used to replicate away piches size!He wouldnt say the grass length he would have to shoot me first.Pitches are 100% grass done by johnsons of saxilby who provide grass/ seed for Wembley /Aston Villa.
Another snippet was players are now in by 9am for breakfast.They also have to do a sleep analysis app/form by 9am each day.

Welcome back Redimps1, you have obviously been using your time wisely away from Vitals. This post must be about the best post grammatically you have ever posted......or are you really the same Redimps1

Welcome back redimps1, and thanks for the on-the-spot report :tophat:. Great to know that so much is happening and that there are so many refinements to the training ground and the training plans.

Welcome back Redimps1, you have obviously been using your time wisely away from Vitals. This post must be about the best post grammatically you have ever posted......or are you really the same Redimps1
No its me John?

Bump as they say!
What news farmer Imp? Piccys please of the training ground 3 pitches and do i see a fence now field side?
Plus some of inside of our designer chalet would be nice also!

I see Sopers are sponsoring the Training Ground, about to be completed maybe ? Gone very quite recently.

I see Sopers are sponsoring the Training Ground, about to be completed maybe ? Gone very quite recently.
Where did you see that? Have i missed it in the programme?
When we went for a look round November was the quoted time for the main building completion however todate the official opening invite has yet to be emailed from the club.