FAO Dragnet | Vital Football

FAO Dragnet

truelatic4eva

Vital 1st Team Regular
Right you miserable old sod,take it from me we are going up as champions.No more negativity from you,relax,enjoy and watch us win the league
Oreet?

Thank you truelatic for chastising me, I must admit I do feel a little more positive now that we are out of the FA cup, and that distraction is behind us. I have no doubt we will be biting our nails up to the last game of the season. :sorry:

truelatic4eva - 22/3/2018 16:49

Right you miserable old sod,take it from me we are going up as champions.No more negativity from you,relax,enjoy and watch us win the league
Oreet?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am in a quandary whether to buy a National express bus ticket to London Victoria using my senior card for the league 1 play off final on 11th May. If I buy now the return price is very competitive. After much thought I have decided to wait until we play Rotherham to see how we shape up to a team that can give us a real test, not like the cannon fodder we have played recently. A day out in London to see the Tics would be nice though.

Also we already handled Rotherham 3-1 away from home so there is a chance we could win by a few goals may not be as tough a test as you hope.