FAO Clive,Liam or Ian!!! We are loosing thousands of pounds and driving our fans to DRINK.... | Page 3 | Vital Football

FAO Clive,Liam or Ian!!! We are loosing thousands of pounds and driving our fans to DRINK....

Agreed. This is what they do at Twickers. No queues due to speed of service.

And also no problems with taking beer back to your seat rather than having to hover around where you just bought it due to the no drinking in sight of the pitch legislation which in all honesty is a bit of nonsense and need repealing

Get down too Trent bridge to see how it is done
I have! Phone call by somebody to ask how its done? Trial it borrowing there equipment? Our security staff help them on big cricket games so probably help us in return.

We don't bother anymore. The staff take far too long to serve drinks.
They should have a dedicated pints queue, serving nothing other than pints. Have maybe one staff pulling them, and one staff operating the till. Quick turn arounds. Then the other queues for the people wanting other drinks. Tough tits if you want a pint and a coke, join the slow queue.

Worse still, you have no chance of a pint and a coke under the Coop at half time. Completely separate queues.

Why not invite a guest brewery into the fan zone along with their trailer of beer taps !

The Co-op on the High Street near the Golden Eagle sells loads of bottled beers from local (micro) breweries. I've tried a couple and they're not bad at all.

I don't know how many such businesses there are in Lincolnshire at the moment, but just a cursory glance at the beers on offer in the Co-op suggests at least 5 - 6. I'm sure they'd love to have a stall in the fan-zone to sell their wares.

The Co-op on the High Street near the Golden Eagle sells loads of bottled beers from local (micro) breweries. I've tried a couple and they're not bad at all.

I don't know how many such businesses there are in Lincolnshire at the moment, but just a cursory glance at the beers on offer in the Co-op suggests at least 5 - 6. I'm sure they'd love to have a stall in the fan-zone to sell their wares.

Isn't the old Key Largo now a micro brewery/pizza restaurant rolled into one?