FAO: Cherryredandwhite/blades58/Deanos_right_foot | Vital Football

FAO: Cherryredandwhite/blades58/Deanos_right_foot

Yes thank you BM

I have emailed Jonathan back thanking him and telling him what to do with the cash prize which he has kindly agreed to do and sort

Yes thank you BM

I have emailed Jonathan back thanking him and telling him what to do with the cash prize which he has kindly agreed to do and sort
Great. Jonathan is officially on holiday but he will sort you out. UTB

Would have been nice to have been told the result of the draw officially on here like

Would have been nice to have been told the result of the draw officially on here like
My apologies bulmer. I did consider this and did write a post but never hit submit. My logic was that by publishing it, it would have upset those who hadn't won - sorry :(

No worries it's no different to the superdraw or lottery people just need to know who's won nobody expects to win I don't think it's just a nice surprise if you do

All I can add is that ALL 105 who had registered as of yesterday morning was included. The only person who was excluded from the draw was myself!

105 registered CMON people where are you LETSBEAVINYER get postin we don't bite well if rod takes his teeth out we don't the more people posting the better this board will get

105 registered CMON people where are you LETSBEAVINYER get postin we don't bite well if rod takes his teeth out we don't the more people posting the better this board will get
Thank you bulmer. It is already an improvement on BM don't you think!

Still early days pal need people who have registered to take the plunge and post once they start they'll wonder why they waited for so long CMON people get somat of your chest congratulate someone or just tell me to shut up ffs (que a host of regulars telling me where to go :arrghh:)

Why dint i win whatever the comp was? Best poster on here by a million miles that's me,i'm a TRUE BLADE as well,i demand answers.UTCB

I won a barbie doll once...it was in a different world though....
Come back Paul and little Grooty all is forgiven...
Time to kidney punch a ET.........
I am not upset I didn't win.............. honestlty...really....truly....grrrr
gonna nuke rust bucket.....oh no can't do that, rust appreciation society won't like that.....
:taz:

I won a dogging competition once....
The german alsatian wern't happy though....apparently he then went on a tour of europe, tried to get into uk but we buggered him off at the channel.....

Why dint i win whatever the comp was? Best poster on here by a million miles that's me,i'm a TRUE BLADE as well,i demand answers.UTCB

You don't need owt tho Rodders, rich bloke like you. They've picked us out, the less fortunate

Whoo ooh £25 smackers........................................

.....................................................donated to SCH ;) :yes:

You don't need owt tho Rodders, rich bloke like you. They've picked us out, the less fortunate

Whoo ooh £25 smackers........................................

.....................................................donated to SCH ;) :yes:
In terms of mi family i'm a TRILLIONAIRE mi owd pal,unfortunately in financial terms i very much aint.I agree wi Bully luvly gesture to donate to SCH.UTCB