Fantasy Championship iTeam | Vital Football

Fantasy Championship iTeam

Will_Shahane

Vital Squad Member
Right guys, would anyone be interested in maybe joining a kind of mini league for Championship fantasy football? We could kind of make a league out of the forum users. If you have a mobile phone all you have to do is search ‘Fantasy iTeam’ in the App Store, download the app and the rest is fairly self-explanatory.

The pin to join the league is 1203.

Right guys, would anyone be interested in maybe joining a kind of mini league for Championship fantasy football? We could kind of make a league out of the forum users. If you have a mobile phone all you have to do is search ‘Fantasy iTeam’ in the App Store, download the app and the rest is fairly self-explanatory.

Will ,
do you play Sky super 6?
Worth having a go just for the big weekly cash prize.

Will ,
do you play Sky super 6?
Worth having a go just for the big weekly cash prize.

I don't, actually, but will give it a try this year! Do you watch Gillette Soccer Saturday? I love the drama at the end where somebody just needs a goal from one team to get all six scores correct! Do you play?

I don't, actually, but will give it a try this year! Do you watch Gillette Soccer Saturday? I love the drama at the end where somebody just needs a goal from one team to get all six scores correct! Do you play?

Yes, when it is up and running again I will create a new league for anyone who wants to join.
Already have them set up for work colleagues, family members and friends.
I finished top in all of the 3 mini leagues last season so need an additional challenger.
It's free, dead easy to do and a chance of big money win if you predict all 6 scores correctly and the time of the first goal.

play store
What's is the pic like can't finde it on play store ?