Fans View v Derby | Vital Football

Fans View v Derby

Tiny T

Vital Football Legend
Cassilas 4
At fault for at least 2 of the goals. Went walkabout poor distribution. Was he a really an upgrade on BPF
Ayling 5
Up and down performance.
Berardi 4
Silly red card and looked out of place
Cooper 4
At fault for 1st with Cassilas. Stupidly gave away pen
Dallas 7 Starman
2 goals and showed the fight and desire
Phillips 7
In the thick of most things good. Deadballs poor tjough
Shackleton 7
Pace and always wanted to be involved
Hernandez 4
Off form
Klich 5
Never stopped but we needed guile
Harrison 4
Anonymous
Bamford 3
1 weak shot on target offered very little
Subs
Clarke and Brown
Too late
We started slow got the advantage when Dallas slotted home. Gave away a farcical goal to let Derby into the tie. Asleep at the start of the 2nd allowing Derby the advantage then the stupid pen gave them the upperhand. Dallas thunderbolt brought us back into the game. Berardi sent off then the 4th just about summed the night up. 13 minutes of madness threw the game away
Would have made my subs much earlier than the 82nd min and would have had Edmundson on the bench for the striker option.
The Ref was card happy in the 1st half but strangely not in the 2nd.
The fans absolutely top notch the greeting as the teams came took me back a number of years.
Disappointed not to be still in the mix but we have improved massively on recent seasons and with some astute signings automatic could be on next season . Imperative we keep on gems thoughl

Casilla, Cooper, Berardi, Hernandez and Bamford were all shocking.

I hope I never see Casilla and Bamford in a Leeds shirt again.

I’ve backed Bamford all the way,but he’s been shockingly bad, and I can’t see him getting many more chances in the 1st eleven, Casilla as been no better than Peacock-Farrell

I think we should stick with Bamford going on Wood and his first season he was shocking and look what happen then,Bamford has that in him I think.

I’ve backed Bamford all the way,but he’s been shockingly bad, and I can’t see him getting many more chances in the 1st eleven, Casilla as been no better than Peacock-Farrell

Sounds pretty much like when we had him on a season's loan. Could be brilliant, scored some amazing goals but his shots to goals ratio was way too high for him to be looked upon as a top striker.

Sounds pretty much like when we had him on a season's loan. Could be brilliant, scored some amazing goals but his shots to goals ratio was way too high for him to be looked upon as a top striker.
He seems to be like that where ever he goes ,he probably would make a good number ten for us but I don’t think he’ll get the chance,

I would like to thank you all for the sensible way we have interacted over the past couple of weeks. It has been a pleasure chatting with you guys. I hope I don't have reason to return next season but, if I do, I look forward to more respectful chat. I wish you well.

With Villa struggling in the premiership and you being mid table in the Championship I'm sure we will still have a little to discuss at sometime next season :p.
Nothing really against Derby but I cannot stand fat Frank so I hope it's Villa who win next week.

I’ll go with you on that one des,look forward to seeing fat frank next season I am sure we’ll have a nice new song ready for him ,

Will be great to welcome back Lumphard and Colin to ER. I hope they are the first 2 home games of next season!