Like his partner commanding at the heart of the defence
Alioski 9 Starman
His best in a Leeds shirt. Like a Duracell bunny never stopped
Forshaw 9
Another who had his best gave for Leeds
Kilch 8
Covered alot of ground all night. Always wanted to be involved
Clarke 9
An assist for the 1st goal. Ran at the Left back just what you want from a wide man
Hernandez 8
Quietly went about his business.
Harrison 7
Scored the 2nd linked well with Alioski
Roofe 8
Scored the 1st and always willing to work the line. 1st man always pressing when we lost the ball upfront
Subs
Shackleton 7
Quickly into the game
Davies 6
Brought on late on
Outstanding team performance from 1st to last minute made Derby look poor.
A word on the Officials poor decisions all night how Derby finished with 11 was a mystery with the cynical tackles
On to Stoke next enjoy for those making the trip. 5 points clear at the top lets keep it going

Interesting that when Bielsa plays Alioski at left back, he has a blinder and looks like a different player. He must have some engine inside because he was more in the attacking zone than Harrison who was the left winger, but still managed to get back and do his defensive duties.

Agree on Jannson & Cooper, they were a tower of strength at the back and good to see Forshaw showing his true class.

Be interesting to hear views on the incident with BPF and the raised foot. The lads in the studio were pretty incensed with it. I thought their reaction was completely over the top and anything that is shown in slow motion makes matters worse, however having said that, I could not see any reason why BPF raised his foot in the first place and on another day could have had more punishing consequences thankfully they were some of the worst officials I have seen for a long while.

Those at the club need to sit down with our young starlets and get good contracts sorted out asap.

Good review, after getting home from the match I watched it again on tv and it didn’t come across just how much we ran them raggied from start to finish, it appeared that they were sat back and defending well but in reality they were pinned back and totally clueless and desperate, must also add great atmosphere,the officials were terrible ,anti Leeds bias , MOT

You hardly saw Alioski at left back all night we were that dominant. A great team performance and we just need to keep it going. There was a lot of pressure last night going into it on the back of three straight defeats and then spygate.

BPF will get a three-match ban.

As an ex Keeper saw nothing wrong with BPF other than its what keepers do. The striker could have held is run nothing would have happenef

LOL Tiny watch it again BPF left some on the kid, no need to do it.
Had the ball in his hands and lifted his foot , not knee into the blokes face

I thought Pablo had a poor game compared to his usual standard and what was our goalkeeper doing coming almost to the half way line, that as well as the kick in the head does leave me wondering.

I think he's been a bit off the pace in the past four or five games. He's still got that little bit of something to make things happen but his passing hasn't been to its usual standard.