Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do | Page 7 | Vital Football

Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do

OK folks, another half an hour of my life I'll never get back trawling though the pages of tit for tat. Can't be arsed moving all the posts, I'm assuming this thread with die a death soon and drop off the front page.

For info, I have emailed Ian and Jason (our SLO's) and have confirmed that if they wish to share some comms with the members of this forum they can email me and I'll pass the details on.
I've also offered to set up a "Comms from the SLO's" sticky that they can post directly into if they prefer.
I don't mind which they do.

There was some information share that is not for publishing

From the CL info. Why share something with 20 random people if you don’t want it publishing? That suggests they do, but not officially. If they didn’t they wouldn’t mention it at all.

How can likes of Moonay not be invited? What a joke. This forums has about five times traffic of any other. Should be number one on list.

How can likes of Moonay not be invited? What a joke. This forums has about five times traffic of any other. Should be number one on list.

Ta for the thought Donnie, but as I said in the thread, I wouldn't be interested. That's not to say that the site shouldn't be represented though. Jock sounds up for it and others might be too ... though thinking of some possible poster candidates, that's not necessarily a good thing.
;)

You sure, the SC would have to book a fortnight off work with all the disagreements from that mon.

Wholly supportive of the SC in the takeover process T&C ... I rarely disagree with anyone who's talking sense. :rolleyes:

Soon find out how these lot think. Then. You will see they will be bending over for them.
Hey egg chasser how you doing not seen you on here for a while
Then again Horwich wanderers if I remember
Do you love the phoenix rising

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey egg chasser how you doing not seen you on here for a while
Then again Horwich wanderers if I remember
Do you love the phoenix rising
Was asking a question about when the rugby play on the ground next. That’s all. I probably no more about the latics than you have had hot dinners.

Was asking a question about when the rugby play on the ground next. That’s all. I probably no more about the latics than you have had hot dinners.
Would be better off asking on the cherry and shyte site
That's where the rent boys hang out

It was his cellar not the attic. Not a place I’d recommend. Unless you’re into that sort of stuff 😳

Given the near demise of our beloved club I’ve reflected and realise carrying on an old feud, if ever there was one, is utterly pointless. There are more important things to be using up energy on. Discard preconceptions, start afresh and judge on the here and now.

Anyway been very busy with work, even when I’m not there so haven’t been on Twitter for a while, I’m not on Facebook and yet after trawling through 5 pages I’m still not the wiser what was discussed at this meeting. I know Kenny not so helpfully suggested looking it up, but I’ve not the time, so would any one care to enlighten me? Also on page one it was suggested things were mentioned that couldn’t be shared - clearly that means it’s info they want realised but not officially so are hoping it’ll leak out from one the twenty present, so what is it?

p.s. there was a bloke shackled up in that cellar with a sailors hat on. If you’re still looking for Alfonso it maybe a good place to start. 😉

Good god man, what a horrendous experience and I pray for those poor souls still in the cellar. I managed to make good my escape by bribing one of the guards ( as it's before the watershed i won't go into detail ) . There were at least six others chained up in that hell-hole and I think I heard you MIW squealing like a little girl one night. Another surprise in there was a tethered Worbo--he only lets him out to do TV interviews and even then LMB is working him with a foot pedal. The man is evil guys---and if ever you see a strange character cruising the neighbourhood in a campervan, trying to entice folk inside run a feckin mile.

It's good to be back.

Good god man, what a horrendous experience and I pray for those poor souls still in the cellar. I managed to make good my escape by bribing one of the guards ( as it's before the watershed i won't go into detail ) . There were at least six others chained up in that hell-hole and I think I heard you MIW squealing like a little girl one night. Another surprise in there was a tethered Worbo--he only lets him out to do TV interviews and even then LMB is working him with a foot pedal. The man is evil guys---and if ever you see a strange character cruising the neighbourhood in a campervan, trying to entice folk inside run a feckin mile.

It's good to be back.

If only you new the truth, I am a mere pawn worbo is the brains of the whole degenerate scheme.

It does, but a lot of it is anti-supporters club, anti rugby comments and tit for tat slagging each other off. I feel sorry for the posters on here who want to debate in a positive and grown up manner. Unfortunately you have probably been overlooked for a debate with the new CEO because of the constant negativity coming from the keyboards of many posters which tars everyone with the same brush.

It does, but a lot of it is anti-supporters club, anti rugby comments and tit for tat slagging each other off. I feel sorry for the posters on here who want to debate in a positive and grown up manner. Unfortunately you have probably been overlooked for a debate with the new CEO because of the constant negativity coming from the keyboards of many posters which tars everyone with the same brush.

Oh, fuck off.

How different is this to the other site? The only difference is this site has more active posters, more posts (current) - last post on CL was 6 hrs 32 mins. ago!!!
If anyone has the opinion stated above in your posts then they should consider living in the real world.
Let us not create animosity - we all support the same team after all.