Fans Forum | Vital Football

Fans Forum

Lets face it, what ever is said there will always be the usual posters slagging everything off and the others that will be blowing smoke up the clubs arse.
Hopefully for once we will be able to have a grown up balanced debate after, but I somehow doubt it.

Definitely good news, although it came as no surprise to me.

But the best part tonight by a country mile was the lunacy of football supporters with two questions one after the other.
1. Why do we always pass the ball sideways and backwards?
2. Why do we always lump the ball the long?

Priceless!

But the best part tonight by a country mile was the lunacy of football supporters with two questions one after the other.

Priceless!
Thats easy - we pass sideways and backwards to generate the space to lump it long ?

Quite enjoyed the forum tonight! Think it was blindingly obvious that Cook has the full backing of the club,he stated that 4,4,2 would never be seen while he is in charge and that the squad is better than last season but that the team isnt! Very honest with his answers and went down well! Awkward questions were asked and answered! All in all enjoyable

Priceless!

You are misrepresenting that a bit as did Cook. The first question was actually specifically about do we need Evans, Morsy and Williams in the same side as they do a similar job which involved mostly passing sideways and back.

The following question was why do we go long so much.

2 completely compatible opinions that were laughed off rather than answered.

I didn't ask either question BTW.

You are misrepresenting that a bit as did Cook. The first question was actually specifically about do we need Evans, Morsy and Williams in the same side as they do a similar job which involved mostly passing sideways and back.

The following question was why do we go long so much.

2 completely compatible opinions that were laughed off rather than answered.

I didn't ask either question BTW.

Thanks for the feedback bro, much appreciated, im glad someone can tell us what really happened instead of a load of misconstrued bollocks.

Quite enjoyed the forum tonight! Think it was blindingly obvious that Cook has the full backing of the club,he stated that 4,4,2 would never be seen while he is in charge and that the squad is better than last season but that the team isnt! Very honest with his answers and went down well! Awkward questions were asked and answered! All in all enjoyable

Unable to go as I was out of the country Exiled but which awkward questions were asked / answered? Was PC not given a hard time re our away form cos that ultimately will decide his fate (imo)???