Fans back into Carrow Road ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fans back into Carrow Road ?

That is true.
I had a 12 second wait at 9 am and then having bought tickets , one member of our group got my email, rang up 2 of his family who then rang up ticket office and got 2 more.
It appears that if you can watch game free on i follow in warmth and safety, most fans do not want to pay £ 30 ( + usual £ 2.50 fee rip off ) to wait 90 mins in cold for game to start. I cannot blame them. Our group will be in pub for 3 hours before hand but have to be outside in the cold as from 4 different households.

Its still not football as we know it.

Nonetheless that’s a fantastic effort to put in for NCFC. Farke is asking all those who go to shout as loud as a full stadium would do , so can you shout up a bit please DG ? ! ! ! !

I thought all tickets would have gone instantly on Tuesday , but that’s not been so . Must be many fans hesitant to go at the moment

I am not too fussed about going at the moment. My mate that I go to games with has a family member shielding so he can’t go either. It’s around 450 miles from here and back to Norwich and as my mate can’t go, it means I’d have to drive it in my own. I have done many times solo but I’d rather wait until we can all go again.

I am not too fussed about going at the moment. My mate that I go to games with has a family member shielding so he can’t go either. It’s around 450 miles from here and back to Norwich and as my mate can’t go, it means I’d have to drive it in my own. I have done many times solo but I’d rather wait until we can all go again.

Evening Northern.
Its too much to ask of a distant fan. Best stay at home.
Hopefully we will all meet up soon for a beer and a full house.

Thats good going DG, which stand will you be in?

Typical Norwich web site.
Had to press a button to select stand and there was only one option. South stand.
You could select the section but I was in a hurry so pressed any one I thought may be central. Forgot it already. Will find out when the post arrives to get my full value of £ 2.50 charge.

Evening Northern.
Its too much to ask of a distant fan. Best stay at home.
Hopefully we will all meet up soon for a beer and a full house.

Evening DG,
It just seems too much to do at the moment. Though I think if I did live in the city then I would probably be tempted to go, but I totally understand those who are continuing to shield because of age or health problems etc.

Like you said hopefully in the new year we can all meet for a beer again! Looking forwards to catching up :)

I am glad you can get to see the game DG. At the start of the year I planned to spend my 60th birthday weekend in Norwich with my family, but sadly not able to due to tier restrictions and a current health condition. I desperately miss seeing my family after such a terrible year with two bereavements. I look forward to returning to CR when it is safe to do so. Meanwhile I will continue to pay to watch on iFollow......full attendance all season. 😇😂

we should be tier 1. What happened.

Hardly surprising given what I see! People with no idea about the rules,e.g., social distancing

Dr Yvonne Doyle, medical director at Public Health England said.............Please keep your distance, wear a face covering in enclosed spaces, and wash your hands regularly. This will help control the virus and save lives.

Was Wymondham due to a family having a do and one person who turned up had the virus and it then spread to others present at the do?
I heard that someone from Attleborough who tested positive visited several pubs and spread the joy. The Green Dragon was mentioned. It may have been the same family. It may also be unsubstantiated rumours.

I see we are in trouble (re breach of Covid regs) over Arrons celebrations with a fan after scoring.

Was the fan already sitting in the front row or did he rush down to the front? If he was already sitting there the club should leave some
front rows empty and have stewards ready to stop anybody rushing to the front in their excitement.

I see we are in trouble (re breach of Covid regs) over Arrons celebrations with a fan after scoring.

Was the fan already sitting in the front row or did he rush down to the front? If he was already sitting there the club should leave some
front rows empty and have stewards ready to stop anybody rushing to the front in their excitement.
I heard thst fans were aloud back in but couldn't sing song or chant and couldn't celebrate like before.....I think I'd rather stag at home.

Bears.
They were allowed to chant. I heard very loud choruses of on the ball city.
I will be singing loud on Wednesday

Looks like we won’t be going to games this season , as May17th is the date set for up to 4000 fans into grounds ....... unless we are in the play off final !