Fancy dress v Rovers and or Plymouth. | Vital Football

Fancy dress v Rovers and or Plymouth.

chris who

Vital Champions League
Given we have a fair chance of staying up even with recent results .Does anyone plan to go to one or both these games in costume? I am thinking of doing it is normally fun .I have a few bits in the loft I am sure I can find something.

I don't own a fancy dress and the wife won't let me borrow one of hers so it'll be jeans and a Gills shirt as normal.

It used to be regular for our last away games. Straw hats, Hawiain shirts super heroes. It was such innocent fun until I drove home from Wrexham dressed as a clown after that sad defeat. Vowed I would never do it again.

This season hopefully their will be a happy ending .Whatever the limitations of this side they have in the main given it a real go .

Didn’t Brian Moore’s Head used to help encourage fans to dress up or at least wear an article of clothing to an away game every season?

People dressing up as superman/ fred Flintstone etc is boring. Lets have a theme.. say famous murderers. Ive got a curly wig at home so im going as Fred West.

Billy .Given the way some have acted in recent weeks .And the team have played .Going as a murderer may mean you hired a fair bit .By both fans and players .

Im going incognito so I dont have to take the abuse from Rovers when they beat whilst I think deeply about the last match v Plymouth which could be very relevant and most important game of the season

Not fancy dress exactly, but how about trailing a damp sheet and carrying a bottle of bleach solution?

We need to follow Hartlepools examples over the years. We should all go as clowns or as Arabs. Scally can then tell us he was right all along and look at how many investors he found :-)