Fancied Teams for League Two (n/g) | Vital Football

Fancied Teams for League Two (n/g)

markinkent

Vital Football Hero
Still very early days in terms of transfer movement but does anyone catch your eye for league 2 next season. Bolton have made lots of signings with Eoin Doyle catching my attention.

Who do you think could do well next season in league 2

PS. "If you don't give a toss, I only support the Gills". No need to state that :-)

Tranmere were a bit unlucky to get relegated so should do well .Doyle is a great signing in league two so yes Bolton should do well .I believe the gulf is getting wider between divisions so Southend might recover however they seemed in a massive mess so it is a big job.Then you have to look at those who failed to win promotion but finished in the top half .It is far to early to work out who has signed the best players. Walsall and Bradford of the team below the play offs are always likely to be near the top.Exeter and Colchester seem likely to be up near the top along with big spending Forest green rovers.
So my top seven necessary in order
Tranmere, Bolton,Walsall,Bradford, Exeter,Colchester and Forest green.

I think this coming season in both Divs 1 and 2 is going to be even more impossible to predict than previously.

Im a bit in that camp you said to not bothering to state. I do know and follow other clubs but mainly in the Gills league. So I have little knowledge of those still in Div2.

But relating it to Div 1, who at the start of last season saw Coventry being Champions and Wycombe, Oxford and Fleetwood all being up there? No one outside those clubs fans.

It’d be similar in Div2. You’d think those that finished top 10 but didn’t get promoted would be useful again. But I hear the same things about having no money and no players coming in at Col U. So I don’t think they will be up there.

Bradford have made signings so they must be in an ok position. And I’ll add FGR and Salford to the mix. And Exeter seem to be constantly involved.

Where do I collect my winnings for that Quaddie?

Forest Green Rovers will win league 2! Very talented young squad with just the right amount of experience!

Is this a sign you are doing your season bets Mark for teams to finish in top 6 for each league?

If I were a betting man i`d put a solid wager on Salford City. They signed some quality players in advance of the Cap announcement and will have learned much from their first ever season in the EFL.

Not sure about Bolton, though they now have Ian Evatt at the helm - quality manager.

Dark horses - Carlisle United.