Fan View v Reading | Vital Football

Fan View v Reading

dazza71

Alert Team
Casillo 7
Another good evening. One very good save and he looks so assured for us. I was unsure in his first few games but he's been excellent in the last four games.

Ayling 8
Lungbusting Ayling back to his best. Up and down the pitch and two assists. He was a lucky boy to stay on the pitch. The yellow card was stupid. No need at 3-0 up and he had the cheek to argue about it.

Jansson 7
Another solid display. A great partnership with Cooper has been established since Cooper came back from injury.

Cooper 8
Unbelievable transformation in Cooper. He is the leader on and off the pitch. How is he not getting a call up to the Scotland squad this season?

Alioski 7
Ironically, I thought he had a quietish game but then you read the stats and he was up near the top. I think that shows how well he's been playing.

Phillips 8
Mr Dependable. Another who picked up a silly yellow card and I was hoping Bielsa would take him off with the game safe in the second half. Would have been awful to not have him against Sheffield United.

Klich 8
He opened the scoring and he worked hard.

Harrison 8
His form is going unnoticed because of how well we are playing but I think he's been very good in the past four games.

Bamford 7
He worked his socks off. He should have had an hat trick in 60 seconds during the second half. I just hope he finds the net on Saturday.

Hernandez 9 Star Man
Two fantastic strikes and he orchestrated what Leeds did best.

Roberts 7
Another good shift from Roberts.

Subs

Dallas 7
You know what you are getting with Dallas. He is always willing to work hard.

Shackleton 6
I thought he was fairly quiet when he came on. The opportunity was there for him to punish a tired Reading.

Douglas 6
He did ok when he came on for the final fifteen minutes

Summary
I had a horrible feeling before the game. It is a ground we have never done well at but we blew them away in the first half with some clinical finishing.

I thought we slowed it down in the second half although we could have easily have finished with seven or eight.

The win all but cements our place in the play offs at least but we don't want that..............

We now move on to the biggest game of the season so far. Both teams are in fantastic form and I can see both teams going for the win. The atmosphere will be electric and I just hope we can come away with the three points. A win would set us up for the international break superbly.

Good review as I saw it on the box. Saturday is now the most important Id take a point now

Patrick Bamford...the quickest hat trick that never was. Reading had the odd chance but once we scored it was a stroll. At long last we put them in their place.