Fan View v Bristol City | Vital Football

Fan View v Bristol City

dazza71

Alert Team
Casilla 7
In his last three games he has really improved. He commands his area and his defenders seem to have a lot of confidence in him.

Ayling 8
Back to his best. Involved in most of what Leeds did well and a great knockdown for Bamford's goal.

Jansson 7
He had a tough game against Diedhiou but he came out on top. I thought he was off his game a bit in the second half after giving away the ball sloppily towards the end of the first half.

Cooper 8
Super Duper Liam Cooper. Absolute rock at the heart of the Leeds defence.

Alioski 8
The duracell bunny continues to run and run. Played his part in the first goal with a great crossfield pass.

Phillips 8 Star Man
Since he has moved back into the role as CDM, it is no coincidence that we have looked so much more solid defensively.

Klich 6
Not quite on his game on Saturday.

Roberts 7
Another decent performance. Always willing to work hard.

Bamford 7
Another goal, injured in the act of getting it. He certainly wasn't moving properly after it and I wasn't surprised to see him go off. I hope he is ok for Tuesday.

Harrison 7
He had a couple of good chances in the first half and he had the beating of their full back all afternoon. I was surprised to see him go off.

Hernandez 7
Not at his best in a frantic game as he struggled to find space.

Subs

Dallas 7
He always works hard for Leeds and he is a good choice to come on when we are ahead because you know he will get back.

Douglas 7
I wasn't happy with the substitution but he did ok.

Berardi
Great to see the warrior back for Leeds.

Summary
A great three points although with better finishing it could have been much easier. Bristol City were never really a threat to Leeds and to take six points from this and WBA without conceding is a great response from the disappointing defeat at QPR.

You could really see what the three points meant to both players and fans. Scary to think there are just ten games remaining and it is all in our own hands.

I am not looking forward to Reading. We never play well there and we have been poor against the weaker teams. Three points would set us up nicely for the game against Sheffield United at the weekend. Two wins and we are guaranteed a play off place you would have thought. Two wins and we have daylight between us and third. We then have two weeks to recharge the batteries. It is all if's but's and maybe's at the moment though.

I have to be honest, I am not enjoying the games at the moment. I was a nervous wreck on Saturday and we all know, Leeds never do things easily.

Good review Daz.
Huge tension in the crowd for the last 15 mins plus 6 mins extra. We dominated and anything other than 3 points would have been a huge disappointment. About time we gave Reading a good pasting.