Famous 4 | Vital Football

Famous 4

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
So AK has told us that they can leave the club as per the Nottingham post.
Can we afford to let them leave?
Are they really over the hill?
Please keep the antics of the few who like to bring personalities on this thread as it only demeans the poster thanks :17:

The Poacher - 23/1/2018 10:30

Please keep the antics of the few who like to bring personalities on this thread as it only demeans the poster thanks :17:

Yes

Yes

I don't think anyone will demean you; you do such a great job of demeaning yourself.

ZedRed - 23/1/2018 10:54

Who are the famous 4?

Just for the benefit of those who haven't read the Post Mills, Hobbs, Vellios and Carayol are the four at the top of the article, with Ward added to replace Hobbs further down! Would appear MW had told the first four they can leave.

vellios was in London last weekend smoking a shisha pipe . bouchaklis and Thomas lam were with him. video up on instagram.

the jock - 23/1/2018 21:11

vellios was in London last weekend smoking a shisha pipe . bouchaklis and Thomas lam were with him. video up on instagram.

How to get yourself into bad books. I know times change but you would think that some things are elementary. You're on a bloody good screw, lovely day to day existance , with a bit of luck applauded when you have a decent game, and in some instances setting a good example. But not like this.

I know it's not against the law but these fellows whether they know it or not do set an example of sorts and it's not for long. Not asking much is it ? And they play at home in Nottingham not London.

I know I'm an old fogie with old attitudes but in my view...... GET SHUT.

Hobbs has probably been allowed to leave us for a number of years, but Hobbs prefers to sit on the kind of contract he wouldn’t be offered anywhere else in the football world, rather than actually try to play football on a regular basis.

Two defenders, two midfielders and a striker allowed to leave.

That makes sense as that frees up room for the CH, LB, DCM, Winger, Strker Forest need.

A partially clear out of players who aren't fit or don't fit into the winning team ethos of Karanka with more exits to come in the Summer.

SA.

mao tse tung - 23/1/2018 10:38

Yes

Yes

I don't think anyone will demean you; you do such a great job of demeaning yourself.

:19:

LyttleByLyttle - 23/1/2018 11:52

Yes

Yes

I think you deserve all the animosity you get with remarks like that Mao it was uncalled for as I have never spoken to you this way I will of course be the big man and ignore it. If only more posters took my view this site would be a better place to visit :22:

The Poacher - 23/1/2018 13:07

LyttleByLyttle - 23/1/2018 11:52

Yes

Yes

I think you deserve all the animosity you get with remarks like that Mao it was uncalled for as I have never spoken to you this way I will of course be the big man and ignore it. If only more posters took my view this site would be a better place to visit :22:

".....I will of course be the big man and ignore it."

Your unorthodox approach to ignoring things is not without fault, if you don't mind me saying.

"If only more posters took my view..." Yeah, lets all pretend we have contacts at the club feeding us inside information.

all a bit daft, these players have pretty much been up for grabs for years, some of them at least. We all already know its irrelevant unless someone wants them.

Altho I say that and had thought that Karanka might get something from Carayol, who I still see as decent contrary to many evidently.

Any decent transfers or wages will prob have to come from these sales that prob won't happen and then we will once again spend a piddly couple of mill on a past thier best championship player and someone we have never heard of lol
The big financial support the new man was promised to complete the squad :26:

We have been trying to offload the same 4 for several windows.
Not sure anyone will buy them, except Carayol, who I would keep.
Forest will end up letting them go on a free when their respective contracts expire, or, terminate their contracts and pay them off.

PsychoTheLegend - 23/1/2018 14:30

We have been trying to offload the same 4 for several windows.
Not sure anyone will buy them, except Carayol, who I would keep.
Forest will end up letting them go on a free when their respective contracts expire, or, terminate their contracts and pay them off.

Think you are right. Mills, Hobbs and Carayol only have six months left on their contracts, so at least we should be able to move two of them on. Depends on whether Hobbs is fit, as you would assume at the worst we can send them out on loan. Cohen unfortunately needs to go too, as does Ward. The only way we will get stronger is by replacing the regular starters with better players, not by building a big squad of average players.

It won't come as any surprise to hear if Cohen has decided to retire. Don't think we will we see him in the Garibaldi again.