Famous 4 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Famous 4

some fan page posted on instagram about mills being one of the players that karanka doesn't want.

mills replied to it saying thanks for the confidence boost.

the jock - 23/1/2018 16:40

some fan page posted on instagram about mills being one of the players that karanka doesn't want.

mills replied to it saying thanks for the confidence boost.

It would certainly give my confidence a boost if he does fook off

PsychoTheLegend - 23/1/2018 16:32

It won't come as any surprise to hear if Cohen has decided to retire. Don't think we will we see him in the Garibaldi again.

It would be nice to give him 10 minutes at the end of the last home game of the season if there is nothing at stake.

Sniffer Dog - 23/1/2018 16:54

It won't come as any surprise to hear if Cohen has decided to retire. Don't think we will we see him in the Garibaldi again.

It would be nice to give him 10 minutes at the end of the last home game of the season if there is nothing at stake.

Or maybe he can tw@t one in from 25 yards to help keep us up again :35:

Would be a nice gesture. We can't afford to keep giving him a contract each season, but a coaching job would be great. Maybe we can bring him on in the 85th minute at Wembley when we are 5-0 up against Derby in the playoff final.................. Well at least we can dream!

Just a thought, unless I missed it, Jack Lester has not been replaced at the Academy, possibly a position being kept open for Cohen?

the jock - 23/1/2018 11:11

vellios was in London last weekend smoking a shisha pipe . bouchaklis and Thomas lam were with him. video up on instagram.

On Saturday?

Lam was playing centre half for Twente against Roda.

LyttleByLyttle - 24/1/2018 08:53

vellios was in London last weekend smoking a shisha pipe . bouchaklis and Thomas lam were with him. video up on instagram.

On Saturday?

Is he smoking Twente a day ?

orbitalforest - 24/1/2018 09:35

LyttleByLyttle - 24/1/2018 08:53

On Saturday?

Is he smoking Twente a day ?

:59: I don't post very often but that had me laughing out loud in the office so had to acknowledge it. Thank you.

Sniffer Dog - 24/1/2018 17:49

Just a thought, unless I missed it, Jack Lester has not been replaced at the Academy, possibly a position being kept open for Cohen?

I thought that Lester was a popular coach in the Academy.

Any idea what happened ?

Old Red Fart - 24/1/2018 09:51

Any idea what happened ?

Left us and took over as Chesterfield manager
Had a sticky start there but results have picked up of late.

Any idea what happened ?

He got the opportunity to manage one of his former clubs

Chesterfield

Lienking - 23/1/2018 18:43

Would be a nice gesture. We can't afford to keep giving him a contract each season, but a coaching job would be great. Maybe we can bring him on in the 85th minute at Wembley when we are 5-0 up against Derby in the playoff final.................. Well at least we can dream!

The last contract Chris was given has a very low basic, with significant uplift for games played - Chris was happy with this, due to his injury issues and also the fact that he must now be close to finishing all of his coaching badges.

Chris will go into coaching & I really do hope it's with us.

Feco - 24/1/2018 12:45

Any idea what happened ?

:19:

Theyve been shit!! They beat Luton and scraped a win against Yeovil, besides that theyre dire and are looking at dropping out the league!!!

Apollyon - 24/1/2018 13:06

Feco - 24/1/2018 12:45

Any idea what happened ?

:19:

Theyve been shit!! They beat Luton and scraped a win against Yeovil, besides that theyre dire and are looking at dropping out the league!!!

After 15 games they had 8 points and were 6 points adrift of safety at the bottom of the division.
Now after 29 games they have 27 points and are 1point clear of the bottom 2......so which bit of maybe statement was incorrect? Never said they were Championship contenders.....

I cant see any positive spin and the two clubs below them have games in hand. They had a purple patch in November, but since then have been absolutely dire and Lester has had little, if no impact on them. Barnet look to be goners but Forest Green Rovers, who narrowly lost to Chesterfield in November, are breathing down their necks and Lesters first outing as manager could prove to be disastrous.

So an average of 0.53 points per game for the first 15, the subsequent 14 the average is 1.3. Ain't Barcelona I accept, but the results have improved and with the same players who couldn't buy a result early season. Lester's impact may have been limited but there clearly has been some on what is a limited talent pool.

Only 3 points off 18th now, so at least they are in the mix. Certainly weren't at the end of September.