FAIR PLAY | Vital Football

FAIR PLAY

Like I said not everyone's cup of tea. My opinion is that he knows the fans need a lift after the takeover fiasco.

I might be incorrect but there was a £35m bid that was accepted by Lille for Boubakary Soumare in the January window. The player said no and that money is all that has been made available for wheeling and dealing now.

I might be incorrect but there was a £35m bid that was accepted by Lille for Boubakary Soumare in the January window. The player said no and that money is all that has been made available for wheeling and dealing now.

One thing for sure, that fat bastard won't be investing any more than he has to to keep his nose firmly in the premier league trough. This as you point out is money that should have been spent last year. I guess we might break into the Carroll money one of these fine days.

To Broocey, not everyone's cup of tea I know but he is trying to improve the squad.
He's doing a far better job than the previous twat who saved Ashley a fortune.

Whether he can play expansive football with what is still essentially a shite squad and still manage to keep the team in the premiership is the key question.

He's doing a far better job than the previous twat who saved Ashley a fortune.

Whether he can play expansive football with what is still essentially a shite squad and still manage to keep the team in the premiership is the key question.
We will soon find out

& here we are back at it again,both benitez & bruce complicit whilst the fat one sings..
Meanwhile for what it's worth,refreshing to see us play 4-4-2,thought Wilson & Carroll complimented each other & looks like we've got a decent left back at long last.
If only porky got serious & hoyed another 100 million at the squad & aimed for the top 6 could we start creaming of what could be.
Good result but nowt' changed until he gets rid.

decent performance seeing as the newcomers only joined recently. hendriks was good and wilson will be a handful. west ham offered little threat. 3 points and no goals conceded, good start.

decent performance seeing as the newcomers only joined recently. hendriks was good and wilson will be a handful. west ham offered little threat. 3 points and no goals conceded, good start.
Just finished watching the game,the result and performance has shut a lot of people up.

Hendrick (whoever he is) really grew into the game and Lewis(another one I knew nowt about) looked at home from the start,St Max will need his lasses concealer to cover his bruises !

I thought Darlow's kicking,with both feet,was canny as well.

Bruce is slowly erasing the Benitez mentality,he made West Ham look shit while we always looked a threat and in control,it must have felt weird watching it live !

It's early days of course and Bruce might yet be found out as he lacks pedigree.

I bet Ashley will be feeling quietly confident of pocketing more Sky loot next season though.

I thought Hendrick was fairly anonymous until later in the game before he grew into it a little. It'll be interesting to see a heat map for that Jamal Lewis as it's been a while since we've had a left back that roams all over the place although he was quite erratic i thought in part. He can cross though which is a decent asset.

Hayden was solid again and for me he was the most important signing of the Summer in re-signing for 6 more seasons. Wilson did ok in that he wasn't far away from looking like he could have scored a hat trick on a better day.

My man of the match was Manquillo or fucking Manky as Andy Carroll called him after his cross for Wilson's goal.

Early days but only 37 more points needed for mission accomplished in the eyes of Ashley and co.

A solid performance, cant say anyone had a poor game .. the new signings that played slotted in well . Thought Hendricks was quiet at times but that was mainly due to a lot of play coming down our left hand side. Wilson will be a breath of fresh air as he looks to have flashes of it all ie goal poaching , shooting from distance and heading . Lewis looks slight of frame but seemed to get up and down well enough . Saint will be double teamed often this season as seen in this game as per fouls on him far away from any danger areas.
3 points away from home and a clean sheet ! Decent performance nowt much to complain about really...... but some will

Yes happy with a 2-0 win thought we were the better side all game. We deserved the victory now let’s see how we go against another side of similar ability next week v Brighton at home. With no crowds I don’t think there is any advantage playing as the home side.

A decent performance away from home, and makes a change getting a win on the opening game of the season, that young left back has bags of potential and Wilson offers something different, Andy Carroll was immense and battled for everything. I think West Ham are in big trouble and i actually backed us to win because we were overpriced. Cant fault the performance or Bruces tactics hopefully it continues

Just finished watching the game,the result and performance has shut a lot of people up.

Hendrick (whoever he is) really grew into the game and Lewis(another one I knew nowt about) looked at home from the start,St Max will need his lasses concealer to cover his bruises !

I thought Darlow's kicking,with both feet,was canny as well.

Bruce is slowly erasing the Benitez mentality,he made West Ham look shit while we always looked a threat and in control,it must have felt weird watching it live !

It's early days of course and Bruce might yet be found out as he lacks pedigree.

I bet Ashley will be feeling quietly confident of pocketing more Sky loot next season though.

Fair assessment. The new players complimented our better performers from last season.

Lascelles is still fucking woeful though. Turns like the QE2, can’t tackle, gets beat in the air and his distribution is awful. I wish Fernandez was 10 years younger.