Faceboook giraffe confessions | Vital Football

Faceboook giraffe confessions

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

So own up, who is a FaceBook giraffe?

I confess, I fell for it!

Nope, I'm not changing the profile picture of my beautiful self for a giraffe. It wouldn't be fair on my female followers.

Villan Of The North - 28/10/2013 09:35

So own up, who is a FaceBook giraffe?

I confess, I fell for it!

Yes me too: I won't name the others here who fell for it. There is at least 1 more from here. My Daughter who thought she was a clever clogs (every says looks like me) will also be a giraffe later when she comes on line, too.

Serves her right for the disgusting picture she put up today tagged to my wall and not doubt her Father's too, thanking us for forgetting to use a condom so we would have her and the world, our awesome Daughter!

Yuck! I prefer to think of her and her brothers as being gotten from behind the gooseberry bush. I kid you not. Having survived the divorce from hell, which would fill a book, it is not a memory I wish to think about, of any of their conceptions.

Fair buggered up my day that :21:

The answer is Eyes. now will people please stop putting a giraffe as their picture...

apart from Deano, whos picture actually made me LOL

Barney2004 - 28/10/2013 10:58

so why are people changing their profile pictures to giraffes?

There is a riddle going down, that you inbox the answer to the person online you see the picture/riddle of. Get it right and you stay as you are. Get it wrong and you put a picture up of a giraffe on your FB avatar for 3 days.

Hence 'It's raining, Giraffe's, hallelujah, it's raining Giraffe's' Michael Fish didn't mention them with 'The Perfect Storm' either :17:

Prepared - 28/10/2013 10:59

The answer is Eyes. now will people please stop putting a giraffe as their picture...

apart from Deano, whos picture actually made me LOL

just seen deano's :10:

For anyone else who is a giraffe change your profile picture back to your normal 1. Just been told it is a scam to get your details.

Don't know if it is true or not however I have changed back. Quite happy to be me again and not a giraffe. LOL

As explained via PM Carol. Changing your profile pic to a giraffe (or any other pic) is perfectly harmless.

The claim that it is a scam/virus is itself a hoax as explained here -

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giraffe-profile-picture-virus-hoax.shtml

There was a vulnerability in JPeg a few years ago. Nothing would surprise me today anyway Prep

kefkat - 29/10/2013 12:13

For anyone else who is a giraffe change your profile picture back to your normal 1. Just been told it is a scam to get your details.

Don't know if it is true or not however I have changed back. Quite happy to be me again and not a giraffe. LOL

Seriously? Don't fall for every bit of paranoia you hear/read. There is no way that changing your picture could be a scam to get your details.