Facebook | Page 2 | Vital Football

Facebook

No, no and never will.

I like to meet with people I like, which is why so many of you don't know what I look like :3: Especially that Fear bloke, he wouldn't recognise me without a beard. We all have to take precautions.

DeanoVilla - 24/1/2013 12:23

Yes I have one. I enjoy it although I'm not addicted to it like some people.

I think it's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family you wouldn't normally see. I have cousins and uncles who live in America, who before Facebook I would see once every 5 years and in between those times have no idea what they were up to or how they were, but now I can see photo's of them, see if they've embarked on a new career, a new relationship, basically brings the family a bit closer together.

I'm not a big family man, but even for me its nice knowing your cousins are doing ok.

It's main use is definately sharing pictures though. Go on plenty of fun nights out with friends and people take photos and pre-Facebook they'd just never get seen. Now you get to see all these photo's and reminise over the nights festivities.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want one to be honest. Even if you get one and use it once in a blue moon just to look at a picture of a long lost relative, or a new born baby in the family or something, its just handy to have,

My friend has an account and she used it for 3 months while her sister was travelling round Australia just to see how she was doing. When she came back her Facebook account remained untouched for 4 years, but her sister is now going to India for a month so she'll be back on there.

Cool story bro.

I have a facebook but dont use it too often. Mainly for sharing photos and complaining about the Villa!

I have Facebook and I love it. Now that I don't live by my family and old friends it is a great way to stay in touch. It is a great way to make announcements as well.... :4: :4: :4:

I kind of do this 'talking' thing with friend's and family. If I haven't seen them for a while it means we will have plenty to talk about! As for old friends I've lost touch with, why do you lose touch with them in the first place?

For me it was because the internet and mobile phones were not as heavily used back then as they are today. It was pretty much if you didn't go to the same university or didn't run into people over the holidays you didn't see them and would lose touch. And yes, I have just dated myself.

I like looking at my mates girlfriends in their bikini holiday shots.

now THAT is as good of a reason as any.

But more importantly I can chat with mates who live in foreign lands, store photos - and show to others, promote bands and chilli companies, get up to date weather reports, get sent hilarious memes, find out who has recently married or given birth, post photos of my cats and be spoonfed advertising.

i have one because all of my friends have one. Im 19 so its unusual to meet someone and they dont have facebook

I have one and it allows me to catch up with bitching and people who can't believe things and want to get one thing straight and have faithful German Shepherds

I have one because it doubles my opportunities to argue with Jonah.

The reality is, I have a couple of lads off different mothers who I haven't seen since they were babies (not my choice) and I'm on there to give them the opportunity to get in touch, if their mothers ever tell them about me of course! :81:

steff_the_villan - 1/2/2013 04:36

The reality is, I have a couple of lads off different mothers who I haven't seen since they were babies (not my choice) and I'm on there to give them the opportunity to get in touch, if their mothers ever tell them about me of course! :81:

Daddy?

Had one, but I found myself checking it for no apparent reason all the time, the posts that were there were mainly from people I never actually talk too (old school colleagues), baby pictures and animal pictures.

Screw all the like whores!

Deleted it about 3 months ago, never looked back since. Liberating !