Facebook v Twitter | Page 2 | Vital Football

Facebook v Twitter

I do check my privacy settings. But even if strangers can't see stuff about you, Facebook can do whatever it wants with its information. When I made my facebook account years ago it never occurred to me that it would become a platform for future employers to research me (iv since changed my pricacy settings), and it only dawned on me after the $100bn flotation that facebook only cares about money. As I said i like the "product" but I hate the organisation behind the "product". I always think there is something sinister going on with the privacy and the fact they allow videos of beheadings to be shared...

I think facebook it too big to moderate if im honest mate. I dont think those videos are allowed but by the time its been noticed by facebook its been shared a million times...

No its nothing to do with them not being able to stop it, they've come out and publicly stated they will allow it "so users can condemn it". If its been shared millions of times I expect it would have a hell of a lot of users reporting it by that time anyway. Boobs are banned on facebook but murders are perfectly fine?

My friend reported her cousin on FB for a sick picture he put up. So did many others. He get a 4 day ban, for it. They do deal if things are reported