Facebook and Twitter links | Vital Football

Facebook and Twitter links

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
Just a heads up Bladesmad. Is there an option to expand social media posts in you Admin control panel? I’ve tried copying and pasting a Twitter feed and it converts it to media but doesn’t show the Tweet or FB post, just the link.

It’s be great if we can get it working on here like on S24 as many of the posters on Bladesmad don’t use other social media. This network seems pretty much up to date (unlike Blademad) and so I’d have thought there’d be an option.

No probs if it’s an issue pal. UTB

I'm sure the gremlins will be ironed out in time GB, I am really loving this site, only issue I had was when I went on it on my windows phone then I got the ads as no adblocker available for my phone, it's fantastic though on laptop and pc, get ablock plus installed.

I'm on my phone now and very little adverts.

I'll have to throw this one to HQ and ask them to reply and explain further.

My phone only does calls......expensive at EE for about £1 + £10 top up.
Just right for me though :)

Just a heads up Bladesmad. Is there an option to expand social media posts in you Admin control panel? I’ve tried copying and pasting a Twitter feed and it converts it to media but doesn’t show the Tweet or FB post, just the link.

It’s be great if we can get it working on here like on S24 as many of the posters on Bladesmad don’t use other social media. This network seems pretty much up to date (unlike Blademad) and so I’d have thought there’d be an option.

No probs if it’s an issue pal. UTB

Hi Gary

If you go to a tweet:

Untitled-1.jpg

Click copy link to tweet and cut and paste that. It should work. Sometimes when you cut and paste the url in, it doesn't look like it has loaded. If you then click refresh, the tweet should show up

I'm sure the gremlins will be ironed out in time GB, I am really loving this site, only issue I had was when I went on it on my windows phone then I got the ads as no adblocker available for my phone, it's fantastic though on laptop and pc, get ablock plus installed.

I'd beg you not to. I know sites have adverts that at times annoy, but without them, we'd be bust. We're not a big media company :nopity: and we run on petrol fumes half the time!

:thumbup:

Just an update. I’ve tried copying a link from with the Twitter App and also tried copying a Twitter link up using the Twitter sure on Safari and it’s still not displaying the content, just the link

Just an update. I’ve tried copying a link from with the Twitter App and also tried copying a Twitter link up using the Twitter sure on Safari and it’s still not displaying the content, just the link
When I did the McGoldrick penalty thread all it showed was the link but in the post, after I hit 'Post reply' it showed the tweet/video I wanted

When I did the McGoldrick penalty thread all it showed was the link but in the post, after I hit 'Post reply' it showed the tweet/video I wanted

Out if interest BM, I’ve posted a couple of Twitter links, can you see the full expanded Tweet or just the link? I wondered if it was my settings on here but I ca t see anything to change mate,