• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I think we had a average to poor window this is not about the window as I still have faith that Paratici can get better. My concern is what I have voiced before on here. The fact that Paratici sits either next to the branch or on the bench is baffling. Some players have voiced there concerns. As a manager though it undermines Nuno. He doesn't need his boss standing over him all the time. Telling the players what he thinks a berating the officials. He should be up with levy. His job is not working with the team just getting players in for the team

The only thing that matters is what Nuno thinks. If he is fine with Fabio sitting a few rows behind him, then why should we care? It is also worth considering that Fabio is a football man. He likes to watch them in training and learn the detail about every player. He likes to assess them through the eyes of the manager at pitch side. That is how he progresses the squad over time.

I also read he is part of the COVID squad bubble and that is why he stays with the squad on stadium visits. There could be something to that as well.

Perhaps you should name some names of players who have voiced their concerns. Not that I care what players think. There has clearly been a few toxic ones around the place in these last 2-3 years. I quite like the fact that the boss is inspecting the culture.

The only thing that matters is what Nuno thinks. If he is fine with Fabio sitting a few rows behind him, then why should we care? It is also worth considering that Fabio is a football man. He likes to watch them in training and learn the detail about every player. He likes to assess them through the eyes of the manager at pitch side. That is how he progresses the squad over time.

I also read he is part of the COVID squad bubble and that is why he stays with the squad on stadium visits. There could be something to that as well.

Perhaps you should name some names of players who have voiced their concerns. Not that I care what players think. There has clearly been a few toxic ones around the place in these last 2-3 years. I quite like the fact that the boss is inspecting the culture.

No it is not yes Nuno has to be happy but if the players are unhappy and are getting one thing from Nuno then more from Paratici it's not okay. Like I said I like Paratici as s dof but he should be up I the seats and far away from Nuno and the team. It doesn't matter who which players are saying this. You must of played football at some point of your life. What ever standard you played at there should only be one voice you listen to and that is your coach. No matter what you say having a dof sitting with players and berating officials on match day is wrong

No it is not yes Nuno has to be happy but if the players are unhappy and are getting one thing from Nuno then more from Paratici it's not okay. Like I said I like Paratici as s dof but he should be up I the seats and far away from Nuno and the team. It doesn't matter who which players are saying this. You must of played football at some point of your life. What ever standard you played at there should only be one voice you listen to and that is your coach. No matter what you say having a dof sitting with players and berating officials on match day is wrong

But your whole argument is based on the premise that Fabio is undermining Nuno. He probably isn't, and I doubt the players care that much.

As for playing football, I can remember a load of "coaches" shouting shit form the sideline when I played. Everyone has an opinion if you remember rightly, but it's down to you to only accept it from the guy that picks the team, if he's in earshot.

I still do it myself now with my local team who are in the Combined Counties league. Prefer getting into the opposition player's heads though. It's more fun. End of last season, I told their centre half that he was the best player I'd seen in the league this season, but it was a shame he had gone AWOL for our 3 goals. He didn't appreciate being laughed at by everyone around me, but did sit deeper for the rest of the game. Mission accomplished. We won the league :LOL:

As far as i am concerned he is MANAGING DIRECTOR of football at Spurs. That means he is in charge of pretty much everything football related. As long as he doesnt don a shirt and try to get onto the pitch i want him involved in everything. If Nuno fails, it is his job to replace him and i want him to know exactly why Nuno failed.. If players undermine Nuno, i want them to work together to get rid quickly. If he has made promises to the players he signed and he lies i want him to squirm in front of the players.

If we have appointed the right man, then he should be 100% involved in Spurs. A football man who live, breathes and eats Spurs.

How long have we complained about Levy being an accountant and not feeling the football side of things.

Sounds very much like salty articles penned by Arsenal and Chelsea fans.

I love seeing Pat and Hitch down there getting involved, they are part of the team and have every right. Much better than faceless suits, sitting up in row Z; eating prawn sandwiches.

I asked some time ago. What is Paraticis role now the window is shut ?

Dealing with agents ( a constant)
Dealing with contract renewals/ extensions etc (a constant)
Dealing with the footballing coaches all the way down to the scouting levels (we scout and sign from 6/7 years of age)
All legal issues
All footballing budgets at every level in the club
Helping to decide who gets pro contracts, who gets loaned and who gets let go
Dealing with enquiries from other football clubs
Monitoring the progress of existing players and their stats
Deciding what holes will need plugging/improving - along with the whole transfer committee.
Gauging coaches performance and progress/looking at replacements

There's more, but that's enough to keep him busy.

Dealing with agents ( a constant)
Dealing with contract renewals/ extensions etc (a constant)
Dealing with the footballing coaches all the way down to the scouting levels (we scout and sign from 6/7 years of age)
All legal issues
All footballing budgets at every level in the club
Helping to decide who gets pro contracts, who gets loaned and who gets let go
Dealing with enquiries from other football clubs
Monitoring the progress of existing players and their stats
Deciding what holes will need plugging/improving - along with the whole transfer committee.
Gauging coaches performance and progress/looking at replacements

There's more, but that's enough to keep him busy.

Am I right in saying Hugo would not be interested in a new contract?

lol - whilst in other news Sess returns from the U21's injured, and Reggie flies off to Spain as a late call up.

Cirkin already played 5 games for Sunderland and are top of the league.

My guess is that Davies is on Fabio's list.
Davies will be a cert for the list as will Doherty. Paratici will certainly be busy over the next months lining potential exits for the likes of them.

Then there's long list of potential additions to that list depending on how this season goes - Dier, Sanchez, Lo Celso, Dele, NDomble, Winks, and Bergwijn could all find themselves on it.

Dele and Winks are likely safer due to being homegrown even if they have another weak season.

Funnily I looked at the full list of our squad on the Premier League website (https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/21/Tottenham-Hotspur/squad) and there's someone called Asmita Ale in our squad. Turns out she was signed by Spurs Women. No idea if that website is fed by our official squad submissions in which case that would be quite the error. Wonder if that would also then mean that she would be ineligible to play for the women's team

Davies will be a cert for the list as will Doherty. Paratici will certainly be busy over the next months lining potential exits for the likes of them.

Then there's long list of potential additions to that list depending on how this season goes - Dier, Sanchez, Lo Celso, Dele, NDomble, Winks, and Bergwijn could all find themselves on it.

Dele and Winks are likely safer due to being homegrown even if they have another weak season.

Funnily I looked at the full list of our squad on the Premier League website (https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/21/Tottenham-Hotspur/squad) and there's someone called Asmita Ale in our squad. Turns out she was signed by Spurs Women. No idea if that website is fed by our official squad submissions in which case that would be quite the error. Wonder if that would also then mean that she would be ineligible to play for the women's team

Too funny about Asmita, apparently a daughter of a Gurkha. I just want her to succeed for that reason and hope she is not ineligible.

Dele's name is actually Bamidele Alli. A great name for song lyrics.

My biggest concern about the Gio / Romero thing is the slopey shoulders when the investigation happens. Sounds like those 2 guys put their signatures to false paperwork and were coerced by the Argentinian management to do so. That was because FIFA hadn't done their due diligence. They are sitting targets.

Saying that, part of me is hoping that those 2 Argie players will be arrested if they set foot on Brazilian soil again. That's one less fixture Spurs have to worry about them playing in each year.

Am I right in saying Hugo would not be interested in a new contract?

All attempts to agree on a new deal failed; apparently, both sides have agreed to have one more review before the summer ends, but it's pretty much well known now that he's been approached by two clubs in France - so he can and probably will extend his career, as he can go on a free.

He has choices and I doubt he'll be with us next season, but like all things, you just never know.

My biggest concern about the Gio / Romero thing is the slopey shoulders when the investigation happens. Sounds like those 2 guys put their signatures to false paperwork and were coerced by the Argentinian management to do so. That was because FIFA hadn't done their due diligence. They are sitting targets.

Saying that, part of me is hoping that those 2 Argie players will be arrested if they set foot on Brazilian soil again. That's one less fixture Spurs have to worry about them playing in each year.

My biggest concern is that before the end of November there are three more international breaks - wtf will happen now?!

But your whole argument is based on the premise that Fabio is undermining Nuno. He probably isn't, and I doubt the players care that much.

As for playing football, I can remember a load of "coaches" shouting shit form the sideline when I played. Everyone has an opinion if you remember rightly, but it's down to you to only accept it from the guy that picks the team, if he's in earshot.

I still do it myself now with my local team who are in the Combined Counties league. Prefer getting into the opposition player's heads though. It's more fun. End of last season, I told their centre half that he was the best player I'd seen in the league this season, but it was a shame he had gone AWOL for our 3 goals. He didn't appreciate being laughed at by everyone around me, but did sit deeper for the rest of the game. Mission accomplished. We won the league :LOL:

It not he is undermining Nuno it's that a dof should not be in the dug out. The dug out on match day should be reserved for players,coaches and medical staff. There should not be anybody else there. Yes he voice his opinions from his seat not from the dugout

All attempts to agree on a new deal failed; apparently, both sides have agreed to have one more review before the summer ends, but it's pretty much well known now that he's been approached by two clubs in France - so he can and probably will extend his career, as he can go on a free.

He has choices and I doubt he'll be with us next season, but like all things, you just never know.
It surely depends what level he wants to play at. I don't see an opening at the top teams in Europe so he'll either have to accept a step down or a part time role. He still has it in him to perform at this level so it would be sad to see him depart a year or 2 before he actually declines. If I were him I'd probably try to extend my contract at Spurs for another year and then move back to France to play his last few seasons as a pro. It just strikes me as being a bit too soon in his career.

It not he is undermining Nuno it's that a dof should not be in the dug out. The dug out on match day should be reserved for players,coaches and medical staff. There should not be anybody else there. Yes he voice his opinions from his seat not from the dugout

In your opinion. Paratici is setting the tone. And it's a good one in my estimation. Management is on this, wants the fans to know they are on it and they want to win. I doubt Nuno gives a shit where Paratici sits.

Secondly, Paratici is not a DoF. He is Managing Director of Football. He is responsible for all noncommercial football-related activities. Something that I think a lot of people are missing, including the media who, as Mee mentioned, don't like that story because they prefer to bash Levy.

In your opinion. Paratici is setting the tone. And it's a good one in my estimation. Management is on this, wants the fans to know they are on it and they want to win. I doubt Nuno gives a shit where Paratici sits.

Secondly, Paratici is not a DoF. He is Managing Director of Football. He is responsible for all noncommercial football-related activities. Something that I think a lot of people are missing, including the media who, as Mee mentioned, don't like that story because they prefer to bash Levy.

I bet he does. There is know other Mdof that sits with the team or confronts the officials while the game is still going. I can say that I have never come across this.

I bet he does. There is know other Mdof that sits with the team or confronts the officials while the game is still going. I can say that I have never come across this.

Paratici has style. And god knows this club needs to CHANGE its culture.

It surely depends what level he wants to play at. I don't see an opening at the top teams in Europe so he'll either have to accept a step down or a part time role. He still has it in him to perform at this level so it would be sad to see him depart a year or 2 before he actually declines. If I were him I'd probably try to extend my contract at Spurs for another year and then move back to France to play his last few seasons as a pro. It just strikes me as being a bit too soon in his career.

Well there maybe some good news on the horizon!