• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
PJ, it's not what Levy sees in him.

This is now the decision of another man, who you have lauded.

Harry is gone, he will not play for us again.

Perhaps it's just all that's available then. Obviously Conte was his first choice but I am glad we didn't get him. Levy has to sign off on him and I don't believe he has nothing to do with it. I still believe that money has something to do with it.

I believe so also

Perhaps it's just all that's available then. Obviously Conte was his first choice but I am glad we didn't get him. Levy has to sign off on him and I don't believe he has nothing to do with it. I still believe that money has something to do with it.

I believe so also

I can assure you Conte was not our first choice.

As an MD you have to work to the budgets; those budgets (with broad revenue parameters have been agreed, these were contingent on his appointment).

We have now adopted a group structure, so of course at every board meeting finances and budgets will be reviewed, that is how it should be.

I still don't think Fonseca is the right man he is just the available man who doesn't demand to much. I am still struggling to see what Levy has seen in him. Yes success at Shakhtar but let's be honest they win the league nearly every year anyway. He had troubles at Roma but that is what a manager has to deal with. The more I look into things the more I am underwhelmed. He has a massive and I mean massive job with us. It's not as simple as instilling confidence in our squad as it is stale and needs a complete overhaul.its not one or two it's 90% and that includes Harry. We will never be a true force while Harry is here. Competition for places is healthy and needed but there is no competition. Even Jose who has fallen out with many top players and dropped them did not drop him. Why would any top striker come to sit on the bench .

Clearly Paratici saw how Fonseca performed in multiple games against Juventus and took note of what tactics he employed. I think Fonseca dismantled them in one game. That David vs Goliath scenario built credibility and no doubt a relationship has built between them.

What becomes interesting is what happens if Potter dismantles Fonseca in our league game? Does Paratici start feeling that this guy is more equipped to operate in this league than his own trusted man?

11 years in one country at one massive club shows the stature of Paratici. It is not without risk of institutionalisation thinking though.

Clearly Paratici saw how Fonseca performed in multiple games against Juventus and took note of what tactics he employed. I think Fonseca dismantled them in one game. That David vs Goliath scenario built credibility and no doubt a relationship has built between them.

What becomes interesting is what happens if Potter dismantles Fonseca in our league game? Does Paratici start feeling that this guy is more equipped to operate in this league than his own trusted man?

11 years in one country at one massive club shows the stature of Paratici. It is not without risk of institutionalisation thinking though.

Well if we can institutionalize winning that won't hurt. There s only one real risk right now. Levy.

Well if we can institutionalize winning that won't hurt. There s only one real risk right now. Levy.

He really isn't a risk, he's done what needed to be done - although we have been down a similar route before, none have had the decision-making powers and control as Paratici now has.

Levy has other fish to fry now and slowly but surely we'll be seeing less and less of him.

There's always risks and we shouldn't underestimate them. Levy kindly managed the Jose risk, and then managed himself as the next priority risk. Bless him, clearly he had tried to do that in a different sequence with Birch.

I would say that our 2 biggest risks are (1) the transcultural ones that happen when you bring in leadership layers from a different country / background AND (2) the sheer number of moving parts in the MD's team changes, the coach's team and the player churn all happening at the same time. The whacky world of football.

We should absolutely expect some bumps in the road as we make this major change. It's quite exciting though. At least Levy has been willing to take these risks and reduce the risk of groundhog day.

He really isn't a risk, he's done what needed to be done - although we have been down a similar route before, none have had the decision-making powers and control as Paratici now has.

Levy has other fish to fry now and slowly but surely we'll be seeing less and less of him.

Forgive my cynicism.......which is mixed with a great deal of optimism as well, but........

I think it's in part what Paratici witnessed but mostly he is cheap compared to others. It's reported that he is being payed less money than he was at Roma. I think Levy is hedging his bets. Take a gamble on Fonseca but only pay him a small amount compared to Jose. If it doesn't work out then not much compensation if we sack him. It's very smart because Levy messed up bad with Jose. Sacking him and Poch cost a fortune. Let's hope it has success on the pitch

I think it's in part what Paratici witnessed but mostly he is cheap compared to others. It's reported that he is being payed less money than he was at Roma. I think Levy is hedging his bets. Take a gamble on Fonseca but only pay him a small amount compared to Jose. If it doesn't work out then not much compensation if we sack him. It's very smart because Levy messed up bad with Jose. Sacking him and Poch cost a fortune. Let's hope it has success on the pitch
I don't think there's a shred of credible information out there about what Fonseca will be earning let alone how it compares to his salary at Roma. He hasn't even been appointed yet!

And if Fonseca is to deliver on Levy's vision for the club he has every right and expectation to be paid a salary commensurate to achieving those targets.

I'd also be very surprised and disappointed if Levy is hedging his bets. He's hired Paratici to stop this churn of managerial appointments and sackings. I'd say he's feeling quite positive and optimistic right now.

I don't think there's a shred of credible information out there about what Fonseca will be earning let alone how it compares to his salary at Roma. He hasn't even been appointed yet!

And if Fonseca is to deliver on Levy's vision for the club he has every right and expectation to be paid a salary commensurate to achieving those targets.

I'd also be very surprised and disappointed if Levy is hedging his bets. He's hired Paratici to stop this churn of managerial appointments and sackings. I'd say he's feeling quite positive and optimistic right now.

I would also say that there will be a sense of relief about him; he now has a smart well respected man in place - which is the sort of football buffer he has long needed.

Worth also remembering that part of why we're doing this is because we can change 1st team coaches easily. The MD role is consistent and the player recruitment is consistently managed coach to coach.

Quite honestly, if Fonseca does fail, then there's no major surgery needed at the club. Just bring the next man in. However, if Paratici fails then that is the scarier proposition.

Worth also remembering that part of why we're doing this is because we can change 1st team coaches easily. The MD role is consistent and the player recruitment is consistently managed coach to coach.

Quite honestly, if Fonseca does fail, then there's no major surgery needed at the club. Just bring the next man in. However, if Paratici fails then that is the scarier proposition.

If Paratici fails, the club will be sold.

You're assuming N'domn and Son stays?

I wouldn't do that yet, there is a huge battle to be had before we can say with confidence that they won't get their (or their agents) way.

Son's deal is as good as done, and has been for months, you know this.

NDomb is not in any position to dictate anything. Now if Fabio decides his value is higher as a sale than a contributor? Then by all means let's get something better, or at least more consistently effective. Im not sure he can cut it in the Prem anyway. If we swapped him for Locatelli?? I'd do that faster than light speed.

Harry is gone, he will not play for us again.

I wouldn't do that yet, there is a huge battle to be had before we can say with confidence that anyone is willing to step up with the required fee. it is very likely no one in England is. at this moment, I think there's a 95% chance he's with Spurs next season.

If a deal is as good as done for so many months then there must be a pretty good reason for it not being done so that would make me believe that it isn't/wasn't as good as done as many would believe.

Of course if we were to sell Kane that line up would have new players in it.

Donnarumma almost certainly going to PSG
Hakimi has Chelsea & PSG chasing him for rumoured 50m. No chance we spend that on a RB even if we sell Kane
There's no chance that Varane comes from Real Madrid to us. He's 28, he's looking for one more contract at a big club that competes for titles.
I like the sound of Botman. But when the likes of United & Liverpool are linked to him, it doesn't fill me with any confidence that he's going to be a spurs player next season.
No chance Dybala comes here. That ship has sailed.
No idea about the 2 Italians.
Just watched the "2 Italians", Locatelli & Berardi, both put in great performances tonight. Good enough to tell me that they too like everyone else on this list are much bigger fish than we are capable to catching, especially right now.

If a deal is as good as done for so many months then there must be a pretty good reason for it not being done so that would make me believe that it isn't/wasn't as good as done as many would believe.

They sacked the Mgr, and shifted focus to hiring a DOF, and then a new Mgr. The club halted all contract updates/negotiations until some things were settled.

No real mystery there.

Just watched the "2 Italians", Locatelli & Berardi, both put in great performances tonight. Good enough to tell me that they too like everyone else on this list are much bigger fish than we are capable to catching, especially right now.

We are shopping at Aldi and Lidl again we won't sign any player that do well in this tournament.

Something like the below? I'm not usually a fan of a back 5 but I think it makes sense for our squad. Similar to how we previously set up when Kane is out injured with Dier sliding into CB when in possession. It's probably the best formation for bringing out the best in Doherty and also Sessegnon.

Lloris
Doherty, 3 CBs, Reguilion
Hojbjerg
Dele, NDombele, Lo Celso
Son

I’ve been saying it for a while, lots of our players suit a back 3. Especially the wingbacks.

That side you posted would compete very well next season imo.

You could even add Toby as RCB and Rodon as CB. Just need a decent LCB and I like the look of it.