• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great news Ex. I'll trust in your source.

Now...who's gonna be gaffer?

Why would Levy consider Poch after firing him, and why would Poch work for Levy after having been micro managed and hamstrung by Levy?

Actually, if you did your due diligence, why would anyone work for Levy? Having said that, I would. Nothing to lose. Pay out guaranteed.

Great news Ex. I'll trust in your source.

Now...who's gonna be gaffer?

Why would Levy consider Poch after firing him, and why would Poch work for Levy after having been micro managed and hamstrung by Levy?

Actually, if you did your due diligence, why would anyone work for Levy? Having said that, I would. Nothing to lose. Pay out guaranteed.

Well, he's making his mark already; he wants Fonseca, but Ten Hag is not completely out of the picture yet.

All through this I had been hoping that we'd conclude with Ten Hag, but clearly Patrici has his own views.

Paratici clearly has a good track record but whether he can direct footballing affairs with Daniel around will no doubt be as big a challenge as he has faced. Fonseca's potential appointment leaves me absolutely cold.
Well, if it's any consolation this story (Fonseca's appointment) seems to be coming from Sky Italia, the very same source of the Conte story which, depending on your viewpoint, was totally baseless, had a grain of truth in it or was largely believable.

Last edited:
As long as the PAratici hiring is a go I am OK with a variety of managers as long as Paratici hired him. There are limits to that latitude though.

This is quite exciting.

If Levy backs off we really are into a new era.

As long as the PAratici hiring is a go I am OK with a variety of managers as long as Paratici hired him. There are limits to that latitude though.

This is quite exciting.

If Levy backs off we really are into a new era.
Is it really a new era though? We've been here before with DoFs. I'm not disagreeing with the importance of us getting a DOF. But the real question is how much Levy is actually stepping back and allowing Paratici to do his work.

edit...which is probably why you said "If"...which I completely missed initially

Is it really a new era though? We've been here before with DoFs. I'm not disagreeing with the importance of us getting a DOF. But the real question is how much Levy is actually stepping back and allowing Paratici to do his work.

edit...which is probably why you said "If"...which I completely missed initially

Word is, he actually wants to go non-exec.

Personally, I almost choked on my coffee as this was told to me and was reminded, his son is waiting in the wings to follow in his dads footsteps.

I can't actually believe it, but it was from the mouth of another so-called Tottenham pundit.

Word is, he actually wants to go non-exec.

Personally, I almost choked on my coffee as this was told to me and was reminded, his son is waiting in the wings to follow in his dads footsteps.

I can't actually believe it, but it was from the mouth of another so-called Tottenham pundit.

Hopefully following in his dad's footsteps means all the way to Florida....permanently.