• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
So where does the EU's MAR come into it? Does it allow/have any secondary enforcement capabilities?

It really can't be seen as contravening Market Abuse Regs as it really doesn't in my opinion come into 'fixing' from a general marketplace, if the practice is widespread and other clubs/across the EU were involved it would probably still not as so few clubs are publically owned.

It might be an issue for Consub (the Italian financial regulator); but they're only react if it proves that a false market was made in Juve shares is my guess. The footballing authorities will deal with the outcome of the investigations first and then the courts - that's if it goes that far, which I still doubt.

It really can't be seen as contravening Market Abuse Regs as it really doesn't in my opinion come into 'fixing' from a general marketplace, if the practice is widespread and other clubs/across the EU were involved it would probably still not as so few clubs are publically owned.

It might be an issue for Consub (the Italian financial regulator); but they're only react if it proves that a false market was made in Juve shares is my guess. The footballing authorities will deal with the outcome of the investigations first and then the courts - that's if it goes that far, which I still doubt.

Wouldn't that depend on the sources of the capital raise? Surely there have been funds raised outside of Italy.

Wouldn't that depend on the sources of the capital raise? Surely there have been funds raised outside of Italy.

It could, but no shareholder action has arisen yet, and frankly given their successes it would be hard to argue that they'd suffered financial loss because of these inflationary actions - but never say never, action might follow later when all the murkiness is truly in the open., which it isn't at the moment.

It could, but no shareholder action has arisen yet, and frankly given their successes it would be hard to argue that they'd suffered financial loss because of these inflationary actions - but never say never, action might follow later when all the murkiness is truly in the open., which it isn't at the moment.

If UEFA can't properly value non-arm's length sponsorships, I have no idea how this is even going to move too much further.

So, is he likely to be banned muttley or is this just noise?

Just coming back to this. I actually don't know, but my point was that it could open Pandora's box.

In business there is something called "fair market value". So if you sold a washing machine for £500 and gave away the 5 year service contract for free, that is not how it may look in the accounts. That 5 year service contract would need to come out of the £500 at a fair market value so both pieces get discounted equally. The revenue for the service would be amortised over 5 years and may not be taken up front.

What we see in football is things like this - https://www.footballbenchmark.com/methodology/player_valuation

A methodology that uses this logic to calculate a value of each player 5 times a year:

Player´s playing position (i.e. goalkeeper, defender, midfielder, forward);
Age and nationality;
Contract: assessment of a player´s contractual situation with his current club;
Individual sports performance: assessment of the player´s on-pitch performance (e.g. goals, assists, minutes played, dribbles, tackles);
Disciplinary actions (i.e. number of fouls, number of red and yellow cards);
Assessment of the player´s performance with his national team (e.g. number of international matches, international goals);
Assessment of the player´s media and commercial potential (if significant);
Team performance and characteristics: sporting results, league competitiveness, economic and financial aspects of the club, etc.;
Team dependence: evaluation of the importance of a given player in his playing team;
Timing of player´s transfer and economic profiles of potential recruiting and selling clubs.

Ex or others might know more, but as far as I know these methodologies aren't used by the financial community who do the P&L and Balance Sheets for football clubs.

10 months into Paratici's tenure and we are close to top 4.

Think back 10 months. Measure the club from that time until now.

Not too shabby.
This time last year we were 2 points off of 4th. We ended the season 5points off of 4th. Whilst I welcome the positive changes that have taken place off the pitch and the transformation in the squad since then, I will wait before saying that things have moved forward significantly on the pitch

10 months into Paratici's tenure and we are close to top 4.

Think back 10 months. Measure the club from that time until now.

Not too shabby.

Nothing to do with Arse, Utd and Spam handing top 4 on a plate then ?
We have no decent WBs, sold 3 AMs without replacing them, no decent back up keeper after selling Hart. Still didn't sign a striker. Kane has had his worst scoring season for some time and have a short term manager.
Tongue in cheek maybe ?

The signings of Romero, Bentancur and Kulu are welcome.

He has done well at selling players. Mind you Ndombele and Lo Celso will probably be back in the summer.

If we want to close the gap on the big 2 then we will still need to replace 5 1st 11 players. Probably more.

I don't envy him. Lol

He has done well at selling players. Mind you Ndombele and Lo Celso will probably be back in the summer.

If we want to close the gap on the big 2 then we will still need to replace 5 1st 11 players. Probably more.

I don't envy him. Lol

Fabio is all over Torino duo Gleison Bremer and Wilfried Singo if you believe the latest reports.

It looks like it is happening again where Fabio deliberately gets us linked with a long list of players, and then our actual signings are nothing like the links.

I don't envy him. Lol
I think it likely Villareal will do everything they can to make a deal for Lo Celso considering their CL run which is in part down to his lauded performances. Ndombele is another question, we look likely to take a big hit on him, if we manage to even find a buyer!

I don't envy him. Lol

Lo Celso looks like his agents and ours have done a deal, they desperately want him to stay, he's been outstanding for them since he joined them.

NDombele looks like a lost cause, injured now and could be out for awhile, before that it was one good game followed by a terrible one.

God knows how we deal with him now, he'd be a big write-off - so sad, one of the most naturally gifted players I've ever seen, but his application just isn't what it should have been.

Lo Celso looks like his agents and ours have done a deal, they desperately want him to stay, he's been outstanding for them since he joined them.

NDombele looks like a lost cause, injured now and could be out for awhile, before that it was one good game followed by a terrible one.

God knows how we deal with him now, he'd be a big write-off - so sad, one of the most naturally gifted players I've ever seen, but his application just isn't what it should have been.

Naturally gifted means sweet FA if you do not have the desire drive enthusiasm and attitude to match. He should never wear our shirt again IMO

Paraticis Picks review after Brentford.
Romero pretty good.
Bentancur so, so. Didn't really create much.
Kulu poor and uninvolved.
Royal, very poor at both ends of the pitch.
Thats one out of four that justified being picked.