• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
As long as the PAratici hiring is a go I am OK with a variety of managers as long as Paratici hired him. There are limits to that latitude though.

This is quite exciting.

If Levy backs off we really are into a new era.
Perhaps Joe spoke to him in Bahamas and told him in not so many words.

Relieved that we're on the move. Hopefully more activity imminently.

This is also a massive shot across the bow of anyone thinking Harry is leaving on the cheap or as part of a swap deal.
They should have had him stocking a white cat with the theme to The Godfather playing.

I'm intrigued to know his salary here? Ex or xv?

In the past we never paid top dollar for managers or DOF. But in recent times to Levy's credit he has upped the anti.

If Fabio is paid top end money we should be able to keep him long term. Which means we are on a different course to previous attempts.

It doesn't mean anything other than the leaks did not come from SPurs.

Obviously another club was involved. Because it was real, and because things were moving, it is likely that a certain person, an English person, was given a confirmation of the appointment, which was rather quietly disseminated to those deemed necessary.

Not in my orbit, but the players need to be contacted, so.... Its all 'connect the dots' with this new wrapper on everything.

This is our first step into the elite level of football. Remember it. Savour it.

The journey begins.