• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh you tease. If so, I'd say we have Donnaruma to thank for it

You could well be right, I said we'd talk again, and apparently, we are, with a player letting me know he 'thinks a deal is in the offing' - I couldn't push any harder than that but he seemed pretty confident it could happen.

That's all I have.

So why is this guy getting a free pass?

He brought Nuno in. Knowing he was a defensive coach. What happened to the spurs DNA coach Levy promised us?

Not one of his signings started yesterday. 6 games into the new season.

Gil aside I see nothing but average tripe.

I couldn't careless what he did at Juve. So far he looks a shocking appointment

I feel one window isn't enough to judge a DoF by, but it's clear we still don't have a starting DM or creative CM good enough for a side with top 4 ambitions... not to mention the lack of a 2nd striker.

Emerson looks ok, Romero too early to tell, Gil looks like he could well be a gem. Sarr is meant to be mustard but yet to see if he can make it in the PL.

The bigger issue is that our expensive signings from the end of Poch / Mourinho era still haven't made a meaningful impact. Lo Celso and Ndombele on paper are exactly what the team is lacking going forward, but neither of them can be trusted to actually deliver it on any kind of consistent basis. I feel he targeted "problem" positions but missed where we apparently had new-ish signings yet to find their feet.

Further to that I actually think Hojbjerg is becoming our biggest issue. I love that he plays with passion when so few around him do, but he's next to our CBs when we need someone in the middle to play to, and nowhere near our CBs when they need protection. The fact when Kane gave the ball up he sensed the danger and dropped to try and win it back while Hoj jogged around the middle of the pitch like he had for the first goal was so frustrating to see.

I feel one window isn't enough to judge a DoF by, but it's clear we still don't have a starting DM or creative CM good enough for a side with top 4 ambitions... not to mention the lack of a 2nd striker.

Emerson looks ok, Romero too early to tell, Gil looks like he could well be a gem. Sarr is meant to be mustard but yet to see if he can make it in the PL.

The bigger issue is that our expensive signings from the end of Poch / Mourinho era still haven't made a meaningful impact. Lo Celso and Ndombele on paper are exactly what the team is lacking going forward, but neither of them can be trusted to actually deliver it on any kind of consistent basis. I feel he targeted "problem" positions but missed where we apparently had new-ish signings yet to find their feet.

Further to that I actually think Hojbjerg is becoming our biggest issue. I love that he plays with passion when so few around him do, but he's next to our CBs when we need someone in the middle to play to, and nowhere near our CBs when they need protection. The fact when Kane gave the ball up he sensed the danger and dropped to try and win it back while Hoj jogged around the middle of the pitch like he had for the first goal was so frustrating to see.

I'm not a Hojbjerg fan, but his tail off in the effort levels is one of 2 things.

The first is that he's close to burnout after what Jose asked him to do last season and getting to the Euro's semis with his country. I said in the summer that we'll see the worst of Hojbjerg if we expect him to be a high press player and not a "sitter". His legs won't cope and his lack of pace will be exposed over and over.

The second is that he's just sick of the double standards in the squad with guys like Kane not pulling their weight. Part of me thinks that if that had been Moura losing the ball high up the pitch, Pierre would have busted a gut to help his team mate out. Why would Pierre do that for Kane who is insulting all of his team mates and fans with his Adebayor / Pavlychencko style attitude? The second goal was also on Kane. Had he shut the keeper down properly, that counter never happens.

Hojbjerg is a problem. Not the biggest problem at the club though. That is Harry by a country mile. He shouldn't even be named in match day squads until he makes a correction in his approach to playing for our club.

I don't think what he did under Jose was all that either once I clocked on to actually watching him properly, rather than going off the blood and guts expressions and strong tackles.

We regularly got exposed when people went past him then too. He's too slow to be the player he thinks he is.

Kane is an issue - but really your striker shouldn't be relied on for as much as he is. He maybe won't grab games by the scruff of the neck any more but I suspect given chances he'll still be more prolific than anyone we'd replace him with.

I have been taking a closer look into Paratici. I am a big admirer of what he achieved in Italy but was always worried that he might think doing the Italian way would work in the prem. He did make some very good signings but he also made many signings that didn't work. Romero is one that didn't work at Juve and I am worried he is determined to prove he was right and signed him again of the back of a good season. I am starting to question whether he is the man for the job. Hearing what Fonseca said and watching the start of our season has really worried me. The fact he wanted a defensive coach is a typical Italian thing but not a EPL thing. I think we could have done better in the transfer market. I think we should have tried to use Doherty as a make weight for Aaron's. We could of improved our first 11 and really missed out.
If this was his vision and his plan to take us back to top 4 he has failed miserably. This can't be what Levy envisioned it certainly is not mine. He has got to be questioning his decision.

I have been taking a closer look into Paratici. I am a big admirer of what he achieved in Italy but was always worried that he might think doing the Italian way would work in the prem. He did make some very good signings but he also made many signings that didn't work. Romero is one that didn't work at Juve and I am worried he is determined to prove he was right and signed him again of the back of a good season. I am starting to question whether he is the man for the job. Hearing what Fonseca said and watching the start of our season has really worried me. The fact he wanted a defensive coach is a typical Italian thing but not a EPL thing. I think we could have done better in the transfer market. I think we should have tried to use Doherty as a make weight for Aaron's. We could of improved our first 11 and really missed out.
If this was his vision and his plan to take us back to top 4 he has failed miserably. This can't be what Levy envisioned it certainly is not mine. He has got to be questioning his decision.

Yeah, it did cross my mind when watching Ramsdale, White, Tomiyasu etc against us. They obviously spent way more than we did but brought in key homegrown players and will get long term benefit out of them.

Aarons would have fitted the mould perfectly for either club.

The difference is that they spent £50m on White this summer. We spent a similar amount on Romero but as a loan transfer meaning it's next summer's transfer kitty. Fabio only net spent £30m, Edu spent £120m.

I'm still hoping we have raised enough to buy a decent striker in January. I'm not happy that Kane is holding us to ransom. We haven't even got someone like Vinicius at the club now.

Yeah, it did cross my mind when watching Ramsdale, White, Tomiyasu etc against us. They obviously spent way more than we did but brought in key homegrown players and will get long term benefit out of them.

The difference is that they spent £50m on White this summer. We spent a similar amount on Romero but as a loan transfer meaning it's next summer's transfer kitty. Fabio only net spent £30m, Edu spent £120m.

I'm still hoping we have raised enough to buy a decent striker in January. I'm not happy that Kane is holding us to ransom. We haven't even got someone like Vinicius at the club now.

White looks better than all of our CBS.

Ramsdale is better than Golli.

I found it bizarre people mocking them two signings. Weird.

Aarons would have been what fitted perfect with is I agree. The rb that fitted better with us is kwp but the idiot Jose let him go and signed Doherty. I said this last season that all the he needs is the belief of a manager and he will be a decent rb.

I want another striker the only problem is every striker will look at us and look at the stats and know one will want to come to us. We are awfuand it's not down to just Harry it's down to how we are set up and style of play

Aarons would have been what fitted perfect with is I agree. The rb that fitted better with us is kwp but the idiot Jose let him go and signed Doherty. I said this last season that all the he needs is the belief of a manager and he will be a decent rb.

I want another striker the only problem is every striker will look at us and look at the stats and know one will want to come to us. We are awfuand it's not down to just Harry it's down to how we are set up and style of play

Was KWP down to Jose though? I saw it more as the damage being done on Poch's watch over 2 or 3 years, and KWP had run out of patience with the club by the time that Jose joined.

I'm on the fence a little as if Jose had thrown Kyle straight in then he might have been able to save his Spurs career. Instead he put him out on loan only a couple of months after joining.

Such a shame with both KWP and Aarons. We could have had 2 homegrowns slugging it out by now.

Was KWP down to Jose though? I saw it more as the damage being done on Poch's watch over 2 or 3 years, and KWP had run out of patience with the club by the time that Jose joined.

I'm on the fence a little as if Jose had thrown Kyle straight in then he might have been able to save his Spurs career. Instead he put him out on loan only a couple of months after joining.

Such a shame with both KWP and Aarons. We could have had 2 homegrowns slugging it out by now.

It was down to Jose as he wanted a taller rb hence we signed Doherty. I know Levy did not want to let kwp go but Jose was not going to use him. It was obvious to any person that knew football that kwp would make a decent rb. After his loan spell at Southampton we could see that. Jose could have shown faith in kwp he would have got a good player. All he could see was a make weight for signing Hojbjerg.

That would be superb just imagine 2 homegrown young players fighting for rb. Watching all the other clubs with there young home grown players coming through.

It was down to Jose as he wanted a taller rb hence we signed Doherty. I know Levy did not want to let kwp go but Jose was not going to use him. It was obvious to any person that knew football that kwp would make a decent rb. After his loan spell at Southampton we could see that. Jose could have shown faith in kwp he would have got a good player. All he could see was a make weight for signing Hojbjerg.

That would be superb just imagine 2 homegrown young players fighting for rb. Watching all the other clubs with there young home grown players coming through.

Well he was 23 when he left the club and Jose had him for just over half a season. KWP had been given zero loans by Poch and had only been on the pitch 25 times since his debut 3 years prior. That's all fact. Now Jose not wanting to use him after completing a successful loan spell at Saints is just conjecture but also probably true.

All we can do is hope that the new regime don't repeat the same mistakes. Managing your homegrown quota is a big part of it. If you have enough then you don't do unnatural acts like retain a 22 year old RB as 3rd choice to tick the HG box. Our constant fight with not having enough homegrown coincides with the decline.

Well he was 23 when he left the club and Jose had him for just over half a season. KWP had been given zero loans by Poch and had only been on the pitch 25 times since his debut 3 years prior. That's all fact. Now Jose not wanting to use him after completing a successful loan spell at Saints is just conjecture but also probably true.

All we can do is hope that the new regime don't repeat the same mistakes. Managing your homegrown quota is a big part of it. If you have enough then you don't do unnatural acts like retain a 22 year old RB as 3rd choice to tick the HG box. Our constant fight with not having enough homegrown coincides with the decline.

Jose likes large defenders. KWP doesn't fit that bill.

Jose didn't like Dele. He's still here.

KWP may have rode it out like a few of the others if he hadn't been treated so badly in the prior 3 years to Jose joining. Why let facts ruin a good narrative eh?

Huh?

I've seen KWP play very well in a Spurs shirt. I've also seen him play poorly. And quite a few times somewhere in between.

That he's doing well at Soton doesn't mean he would have done as well at Spurs if he had stayed. Sometimes you just need the right club to thrive.

Had he stayed I think he would be behind Tanga at this stage. He would be a home grown of course.

I've seen KWP play very well in a Spurs shirt. I've also seen him play poorly. And quite a few times somewhere in between.

That he's doing well at Soton doesn't mean he would have done as well at Spurs if he had stayed. Sometimes you just need the right club to thrive.

Had he stayed I think he would be behind Tanga at this stage. He would be a home grown of course.

Very true Gary...but I would place KWP on the Left ... and he would own that position right now.

But you are right...who knows...he landed on his feet nicely at Southhampton. Happy for him, because he was seriously never given a fair shake here.

Yep, you've been messed around for 3-4 years and decided to run your contract down. You get offered a £60k a week until 2025 and pretty much guaranteed football in a PL starting eleven for a decent side.

THFC did not get rid of KWP. He got rid of us.

At least we got a boost in his transfer value in the end by finally getting him out on loan rather than using him to tick a homegrown box.