• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I heard or read somewhere that he had won an appeal of sorts which means he can now resume working in football but is limited to the activities he can be involved in. Is this correct?

What is interesting is that when I listed 15 players I want out of this club, there was only one of Fabio's permanent signings, Perisic. The other one is Lenglet who is only on loan. Even Perisic is improving under Mason.

Lloris, Whiteman
Dier, Sanchez, Lenglet, Davies, Rodon, Reggie
Tanguy, Winks, Gio, Hojbjerg, Perisic
Kane, Moura

My only doubt on Fabio is that he didn't seem to clear his head and see that Stelini and the Italian coaches needed to go. Mason is proving that already.

I still think it is a shame he's gone. DoF's are like governments. You don't achieve anything in the first 2 years.

What is interesting is that when I listed 15 players I want out of this club, there was only one of Fabio's permanent signings, Perisic. The other one is Lenglet who is only on loan. Even Perisic is improving under Mason.

Lloris, Whiteman
Dier, Sanchez, Lenglet, Davies, Rodon, Reggie
Tanguy, Winks, Gio, Hojbjerg, Perisic
Kane, Moura

My only doubt on Fabio is that he didn't seem to clear his head and see that Stelini and the Italian coaches needed to go. Mason is proving that already.

I still think it is a shame he's gone. DoF's are like governments. You don't achieve anything in the first 2 years.

And you do not transition from a sub elite team to an elite team quickly either. Not if you want it to last. You build it with the right people and that takes time.

The only mistake was Conte.

So is he allowed to operate fully outside of Italy or are his activities limited?

He is allowed to operate outside of Italy, but cannot negotiate with Players/agents but can resume admin duties internally and represent a club at conferences etc.

Essentially, FIFA said he can do almost anything a club wants them to do, except where it might involve finances/financial arrangements. Which at his level is pretty much just short of being able to work.

So Juve get another 10 point penalty after having the 16 point penalty reversed just a couple of weeks ago and now have to face another trail before seasons end!

in all fairness to the Italian League authorities, contrast their swift action vs the PL's who despite mnaking 115 allegations/charges on the same lines against ManC, the latest thinking is it will take 4 YEARS to be heard!!!??

"it’s not over for Juventus who, after a 10-point penalty on Monday, could face a new punishment in a new FIGC trial regarding the so-called ‘salary maneuvres’ which will take place on June 15.

The Bianconeri were dropped from second to seventh after the FIGC Court of Appeal confirmed a 10-point penalty on Monday.

This means they need six points in the last two games of the season to qualify for Champions League football on the pitch, but their fate is not in their hands, with Atalanta, Roma and Milan ahead of them in the table.

This is not the end for the Old Lady, who could be given a new penalty before the end of the season. As confirmed by Gazzetta, a second FIGC trial will take place on June 15, less than two weeks after the end of the season in Serie A.

It will concern the salary manoeuvres, partnerships with other clubs and rapport with agents. Juventus’ first request for a plea bargain has been rejected, but the Old Lady directors still have a chance to negotiate with the Federal Prosecutor before the trial takes place, reports Gazzetta.

It remains to be seen if Juventus will be given a new point penalty and if it will be valid for the current campaign or 2023-24. Lega Serie A must confirm the table for the current season by June 30 and a potential Juventus appeal would surely go beyond that date.

The Bianconeri could also appeal against the fresh 10-point deduction, but considering the last attempt agreed the club had violated Article 4 – covering fair play and sporting probity – it is unlikely to be successful.

This saga with Juventus and the FIGC is a right dogs dinner, Juve have said they won't appeal their latest 10 point deduction if the FIGC drop their investigation into their accounting practices. Where does that leave Paratici if there is no conclusion and therefore no proof of accounting malpractice?

I’ve heard that he is still advising in some capacity…. May or may not be BS .

It would be foolish of Levy not to listen to him at the moment .

As I said some post further up; he can continue in an advisory role for as long as he wants, even under the current ban. He is on holiday in South America at the moment and normally Levy also hits the Caribbean and then Argentina to Joe's place about now too; so it would make sense to keep talking as after Cunte went, he was instrumental in deciding with the board the shortlist....

Last edited:
As I said some post further up; he can continue in an advisory role for as long as he wants, even under the current ban. He is on holiday in South America at the moment and normally Levy also hits the Caribbean and then Argentina to Joe's place about now too; so it would make sense to keep talking as after Cunte went, he was instrumental in deciding with the board the shortlist....
Some of his signings look like they could be masterstrokes.

Sarr looks like he’ll play a prominent role under Ange.

Udogie looks like a real talent and seems to have settled quickly.

Two £15m players with bags of class and potential.

Hopefully Bryan Gil gets an opportunity and kicks on aswell once he regains fitness after injury.

Hopefully Bryan Gil gets an opportunity and kicks on aswell once he regains fitness after injury.

And attacking players as well.

Definitely S10. We'll only know for sure a few years down the line but I reckon on balance there will be a lot more positives than negatives.

Richarlison may well be the blot on his signings, based on the transfer fee if not performance, but then he got players like Bentancur for peanuts relative to his ability.

The majority of his permanent signings are 25 or under so still plenty of scope for improvement.

I'm disappointed he's gone.