FA Youth Cup. | Vital Football

FA Youth Cup.

Cheltenham away is this Weds night. If we beat them our reward is another away trip in round 3 to Blackburn! At least Dack is too old to play in this one.

Cheltenham away is this Weds night. If we beat them our reward is another away trip in round 3 to Blackburn! At least Dack is too old to play in this one.

I think Blackburn play the home youth matches at Fleetwood - well they did last time I went to see out youth play them

Blackburn Rovers youth games are usually played at their Academy which is near Whalley (Clitheroe), a few miles outside Blackburn.

I suspect, however, that Rovers might well play their FA Youth Cup 3rd round game at Ewood Park.

Our young guns currently 1-0 up at Chelts. COYG.
Update; make that 0-2 at HT.

Last edited:
Another goal for Roman Campbell I see. (He He)

Looks like another good crop of youngsters coming through - three years in a row

Brilliant, well done the yooof. It`s my intention to get to the game at Blackburn, wearing my Gills clobber. Our youngsters are now deservedly in with the big boys, UTYG.....

Away 3rd round tie at Blackburn Rovers confirmed as Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 7pm at Ewood Park. Myself and another Lancs based Gills fan will be there. Hope some of you southerners might make it ;)

Ain't it sod's law. Wife and daughter are out that evening so I'm on dog sitting / walking duties. Will try and make alternative arrangements for the dog - much easier than making alternative arrangements for wife and daughter.