FA Youth Cup u18’s | Vital Football

FA Youth Cup u18’s

Biggles

Vital Squad Member
Currently on Charlton’s utube, for free.
Playing on artificial surface, so not easy to judge the players‘ performances.

Last edited:
Think all of the junior games have been streamed I keep getting notifications when they’re playing that I can watch them on various sites

F-T 2~0. Jebbison.
Better 2nd half and controlled the game much more than in the 1st half.
MOTM was Brooks who I thought was excellent. Maguire also showed well.
Good, hard working effort by them all.

No doubt some of the social media experts will be saying get em all in the team at Chelski on Sunday.:giggle: Well done to the babby Blades. UTB

What is Jebbison like? He's scored a few goals at that level and U23s too - is he a hot prospect for the future?

What is Jebbison like? He's scored a few goals at that level and U23s too - is he a hot prospect for the future?

He’s certainly a prospect. He has the physical attributes. Big and athletic.
But as we all know, for any number of reasons, there are a large number of prospects who never quite fulfil that promise. Ravel Morrison immediately springs to mind.

P.S. Away to Peterborough in the next round.

He’s certainly a prospect. He has the physical attributes. Big and athletic.
But as we all know, for any number of reasons, there are a large number of prospects who never quite fulfil that promise. Ravel Morrison immediately springs to mind.

P.S. Away to Peterborough in the next round.

I don't want the U23/U18s but I see his name mentioned a lot in the reports. Players are bigger up and then don't reach their potential for whatever reason. Kabba is another example, who got injured and never recovered. De Giroloma was another one. I hope that doesn'rt happen to Tyler Smith as he is another player who might make it - would he be worth a shot in first-team squad next season