FA Trophy. | Vital Football

FA Trophy.

DEEPING IMP

Vital 1st Team Regular
Stamford are at home to Hereford in 4th round. For those with nothing to do you can watch game via website or listen to Radio Lincolnshire. Stamford are doing a virtual ticket for £10.00 to help with expenses. The referee and officials are coming from London which cost 40p per mile plus match fee. Club have to pay Hereford travel expenses. If they lose match they get £1500 which will not cover expenses.

Stamford are at home to Hereford in 4th round. For those with nothing to do you can watch game via website or listen to Radio Lincolnshire. Stamford are doing a virtual ticket for £10.00 to help with expenses. The referee and officials are coming from London which cost 40p per mile plus match fee. Club have to pay Hereford travel expenses. If they lose match they get £1500 which will not cover expenses.

Tough rules there on expenses.
And quite a distance to get match officials travelling in current circumstances (although appreciate they would have to come from a bit further away than say Deeping).

Anyway, very best wishes to the Daniels. Have seen them quite a bit over the years, including when our Keith starred for them.

Stamford could come up with a novel money making scheme - they could charge Lincoln fans a few quid to relay messages to Gowling telling him what an absolute bag of shit he was in a Lincoln shirt. I know I’d pay a tenner for that.

You and Sincilbanks!

Stamford could come up with a novel money making scheme - they could charge Lincoln fans a few quid to relay messages to Gowling telling him what an absolute bag of shit he was in a Lincoln shirt. I know I’d pay a tenner for that.

Is it permitted to stand outside the ground and yell that over the fence every few minutes?