FA Trophy / Vase Finals | Vital Football

FA Trophy / Vase Finals

clanfordimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Good effort from Hereford for the Vase Final selling just under 16000 tickets so far.
Halifax have sold around 6500 so far for the Trophy final and Grimsby 1300 !!! (One thousand three hundred).

16000?? That's fantastic if so. Would be interesting to know how many their opponents (Morpeth Town) have sold, could be one of the biggest outnumberings in Wembley history.

I suppose the Cods number is slightly funny given their bravado, but they have been to Wembley twice in recent years, I imagine most of them are saving their money for a potential play-off final. Can't really blame them for that.

Halifax and Hereford share the West End, Grimsby appear to have the largest allocated area.
Be interesting to see how having both finals on same day works out, can't see many wanting to watch both games

Scotimp - 14/4/2016 17:20

Makes you wonder where they all were when Hereford United needed them...

The short answer to that question is a boycott and nowhere near a series of complete and utter crooks running the club until they had got shot of them which they did. Exciting time it was - secret forums and all that. Was a great combination of all sorts of supporters, not just Hereford.

Impecunious - 14/4/2016 22:58

Halifax and Hereford share the West End, Grimsby appear to have the largest allocated area.
Be interesting to see how having both finals on same day works out, can't see many wanting to watch both games

On a personal note; I once attended a UEFA Cup Final in Sweden, an FA Cup Final and the FA Vase Final all within a week.

Impecunious - 14/4/2016 22:58

first game 12:15 ko. if it goes to extra time and pens that could be 3 ish... then the trophy award? and the lap of honour? etc... 16,000 hereford fans could still be celebrating as grimsby come out for their pre-match walk around in the new suits... could be surreal.

I'm not surprised Grimsby have not sold many tickets .We can only wonder what 'Wembley fatigue ' must feel like!