FA Cup... | Vital Football

FA Cup...

Can someone clarify for me: who the f**k is this Mark Wright who was a sub for Crawley who people seem to be banging on about - the one who played for England and is now about 50, or some no mark reality show "celeb" ?

Can someone clarify for me: who the f**k is this Mark Wright who was a sub for Crawley who people seem to be banging on about - the one who played for England and is now about 50, or some no mark reality show "celeb" ?
Reality celebrity, but clearly a Mark.

Apparently used to be on The Only Way Is Essex (or one of those terrible programs anyway) and did play in non-league a bit before, so not a complete one out of nowhere (as opposed to Doncaster signing s One Direction member [who was raised in Doncaster] who subsequently vomited on the pitch). Still using it for exposure/novelty/making a program though I'm sure.